Stumble problem on hard acceleration

Hey guys I have a similar problem. I have a stumble and popping sound coming from the intake during hard acceleration. I have a tt chip, #60 injectors, 87 ecm, walbro 255 fuel pump, accufab fpr, hot wire kit and a big mouth cold air intake. It's a hot air 85. My mechanic can't figure out what the problem is. He installed the mat sensor from caspers and a snow performance alky kit as well. I need help please. It's been in the shop a month now and we can't figure this out. Any ideas would be great.

First off, This thread was started by mkwsr100 with his 86 TR and you're Hi-jacking his thread, and If you have a similar issue with your hot air TR start your own new thread.

Like someone said if you know of someone in the area with a similar car swap out different sensors. A sanmaster would be a good investment . Have you checked for any codes. Check all your vacuum hoses. It would be great to hook up a fuel gauge (with a long hose) off the fuel rail so you could see the pressure as you drive. Might be a bad fuel pressure regulator. How many miles on the engine.