Stuff to move:

HI85WH1

Shhh... I've got a Secret
I have sold my enclosed trailer... chances of us racing anytime soon unless you're using paddle-tires is slim to none...so I'm hanging it up... The trailer leaves my place Thursday, so it has to be empty by then.

6 or 7 powermaster core units... one is missing the ball.

1 LC2 shortblock minus one piston/rod (don't know the story other than one rod came loose... was going to take it apart, but now have no time.

2 or 3 stock radiators need recore (should be recored, may be usable as-is)

Coil packs ( I think they are all junk now with modules.. dont have a way to test, no car.

LMK if anyone LOCAL is interested... if you're not in Hawaii and cant pick it up, don't bother contacting. I'm not shipping anywhere other than to the scrap metal yard.

All stuff should be removed ASAP if youre interested.

Hey Rob,
How many Coil packs with modules do you have? And how much $$$ Can always use a spare.

Thanks,
Guy

I think there are 3 here... one came from Tommy and Geoff... and I think 2 more... one is supposed to go with the spare motor/trans but I'm still waiting for him to come getum...

u like u come get?... :biggrin:

I think there are 3 here... one came from Tommy and Geoff... and I think 2 more... one is supposed to go with the spare motor/trans but I'm still waiting for him to come getum...

u like u come get?... :biggrin:
Thanks.:D When is a good day/time to get them?

Thanks.:D When is a good day/time to get them?

Should be home this afternoon.... got some other loose stuff as well if you have space. give me a shout.... I do have to run to Kailua in the evening.

Uh oh... Making room for more toys?... :biggrin:

Let me know if you find that S.S. trim! :cool:

Uh oh... Making room for more toys?... :biggrin:

Let me know if you find that S.S. trim! :cool:

Bought Dawnie a 2001 Lexus GS430... 18K original miles... :biggrin:

Getting out of .... ok.. scaling back my car hobby... its taking up the whole yard. :rolleyes:

Got the trim.. can you come up today? :cool: