Strobes

TurboCrazy said:
Thankyou, TT/A1233. Your post helped alot. For whatever reason, my car is equipped with strobe tubes in the front turn signals and the rear taillights? Everything is there but the strobe controller. I wonder why?

Brandon

I bet along the line one owner put those in. I had some friends that wanted me to buy another set of markers and strobes and put strobes in my TTA. Kinda cool looking but I didn't want to bother with all the drama so maybe someone put them in for that look or maybe even to make someone believe it was a real pace car on the track. :confused: :confused:

I'm working on it. I forgot to take the camera to the shop with me yesterday. Maybe tomarrow. Won't be able to post them till I get the PC back from a clean-up and a little up grade. Don't have the software I need on the laptop. Hopefully I'll be able to do it the middle of next week. :wink:

TT/A1233 said:
For ease of installation and/or removal to return my car to stock I chose to install self contained lamps on the interior ceiling just forward the hatch.

Looks good that is where they should have put them in the first place on the actual pace cars. You can see them better. I guess for the camera it would have screwed it up with them being there with the strobe and glare off the glass but it looks good.