Street Stuff is gone..

RobG

Stopped by there today and it's under new ownership, Sal's repair shop or something to that effect. Sad to see another local speed shop close it's doors :frown:

Yup. Not that it's a surprise I suppose but it's a place I've been a patron of for 15 years or so. Prasad, I harken back to the days of Super Shops and Trak Auto :eek:

Yup. Not that it's a surprise I suppose but it's a place I've been a patron of for 15 years or so. Prasad, I harken back to the days of Super Shops and Trak Auto :eek:

I know it was sold to new owners few years back, Chuck used to give me deals on stuff but when he sold it that was gone. I know back in the days only place I knew was the Super Shops. I used to get a chubby just walking in there!:eek:

Prasad:D

I know it was sold to new owners few years back, Chuck used to give me deals on stuff but when he sold it that was gone. I know back in the days only place I knew was the Super Shops. I used to get a chubby just walking in there!:eek:

Prasad:D

Thats cause I worked at super shops back in the day cupcake (1995)

I remember the look on the managers face when I told him I was leaving to go climb communication towers... :eek:

Thats cause I worked at super shops back in the day cupcake (1995)

I remember the look on the managers face when I told him I was leaving to go climb communication towers... :eek:

Was that the one on Bloomingdale road and 64?

I wasted a lot of money at that store on my Mustang. I left Glendale Heights in '96.

Is this true Prasad? Cliff gives you wood even when he's not pulling wheelies?

I thought I was special! You're F*#KING him aint you!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!Well let's not get all upset here now, I like both extreams, I like them thin(like you) as well as fluffy like Steve!!!!!!!:D

You guys are nuts:biggrin:

Prasad

Well if you are looking to get work done in the Chicago area, I don't really know anyone that I can honestly recommend. On the other hand if you are looking to tweak your BS3, I think you can contact Bob Kurgan, he is in Byron, IL area. From what I have seen him do, I will take my car out to him and dyno tune it before I go with anyone else. Turbo cliff’s car is tuned by him.
Phone 1-847-877-8935

E-mail bob@kurganmotorsports.com

HTH

Prasad