Street or strip chevelle

TJ Millsap

This machine was built to be the best of both worlds.Very streetable,but also drag strip ready.Engine is a 358 csb,that was built to run a procharger and nitros.Trans is a 400turbo from B&M,with a 3600 converter.Rearend is a tuned ford 9inch,with a detroit locker and 390 gears.All parts are new.The car has only 950 miles since the build was finished.Over 23,000 invested into the car.This is a car that was built to run a procharger.So all parts were selected for that reason.I haven't purchased the procharger yet,but she's ready for one.The engine puts out about 480 hp on all motor.Nitros system is ready to go.Guys to many new parts are on this car for me to list right now.She's a true street or strip machine.Runs great,and drives like a champ.Buy it for what it cost to build the drivetrain. ASKING 15,500 tHANKS Car is in North West Ga sale-ct99x1453384302@criaglist.org 71 Chevelle

I agree with Matt,A year and location of the car would help alot.

If you like,Send the pictures to SDF313@verizon.net I will post them up for you.I may also be looking for a Chevelle myself...So I could possibly be interested.

Pictures

Go to criaglist atl. and type this number in for more info and pictures sorry guys I'm new to this site. 1453384302