street action in BG

wickedred

come on every body... there had to be some street action that went in in BG. i have not seen a single post on the subject.

;)

guess there wasnt any then....
not suprising since 80% of the guys at the BG Nats looked to be in their late 50s to early 60s age wise. i guess bedtime was around what, say 9:30 at the latest.

;) i figure i may as well stir everybody up a little bit

It also could be that us "old farts" ar smart enough to not race on wet streets. As I rmember it rained all Friday and Friday night. Saturday was trip home night. :confused:

i live in BG. i know it rained friday. but you all cant tell me that monday tuesday and wendsday nothing happened.:D

I know some of the guys left some black marks at the Holiday Inn Thursday night, and one set was under the registration roof:eek:
I bet they like that. My cousin walked by just after it happened and smoke was still in the lobby:eek:

I stayed in the Holiday Inn and took pics of that burn out in front. The manager said the guy who did it got caught, arrested and kicked out of the GSCA and the Nationals event. Not sure if that's true, but why drive all the way to Bowling Green, Kentucky to do a burn out in front of the hotel. That was idiotic.

If balls is what you need to get arrested and kicked out of the event....I don't want'em. The hotel manager also told me they are probably going to sue him for property damage. Yeah he has some big balls alright. You know what happens when you have testicles for brains? You end up in jail or you get someone pregnant. Why would you be impressed by a burn out?

they are going to sue him for the cost of thier janator going out with a scrub brush and some soapy water to clean it up. 2 hours, $7.50 an hour, $15 tops. small claims court here i come.

down for the all in all ballsy burnout what about the races? i did not make it this year. i heard that everyone was getting in like 2 runs tops due to the turn out. if this is true it sounds like i missed a heck of of a show...

Originally posted by Epitome
I stayed in the Holiday Inn and took pics of that burn out in front. The manager said the guy who did it got caught, arrested and kicked out of the GSCA and the Nationals event. Not sure if that's true, but why drive all the way to Bowling Green, Kentucky to do a burn out in front of the hotel. That was idiotic.
Was it Herb Fishman?:D

I went to Boling Green and saturday nite there were some pretty nice cars and trucks that were supposed to be fast, but there was also 3 or 4 fast GN's siting in the same parkin lot so none of those other car drivers were talkin crap or wanting to race and saturday nite the roads were dry.

No street action Friday, rained all night and thought it was November.If you wannna street race in BG, get an import, because that is the biggest bunch of @ssclowns that are ignorant enough to do it.

That manager was lying to you. We stayed in the Courtyard Marriott across the way and hung out with one of the guys that was involved in the burnout incident. The cops showed up and he said that they told the cops that, "Some guy in a red Mustang did it.":D I found the whole thing quite amusing. I've never seen tire marks like those before.

To answer your question 3.8vsix it was a GS AND a GN. They were having a burnout contest.

Turbo Envy and WickedRed: What kind of cars do you guys have? I thought I knew everyone in town who has a GN/T-Type but I guess not. You're right about the imports but I happen to fry Rice just like they do at Shogun!

I was in BG for Memorial Day weekend and all I saw were Vettes, (Yeah, I know I was a weekend too late). As many cops that were around there I don't see why anybody would race anything on the street. Got to see a bunch of guys from the corvette board, and a lingenfelter blown Z06. Wished I had the GN so I could have shown him he hadn't spent enough $ yet:D .

BG Racing Action

Well guys there was some street action in Bowling Green. I personally raced (or tried to) my TR all week long excluding friday. For starters, I tried to race no less than 4 vettes and 3 ricers- none of them would go. The only races I ended up with were other TRs.

Friday-Believe it or not there were 4 of us in my friends GN and we raced a Supra on Firday night about 1:30 am after the streets had started to dry. Nice Black Supra with big 17 inch wheels, big exhuast. We ended up beating the Supra both from a roll and from a stop. The kids in the Supra were good sports about losing to a GN with 4 people in it.

Thursday-On thursday evening there was a cruise night at Toots and a Plymoth Cuda got on it a couple of times leaving the parking lot of the cruise. I jumped in my Ttype and chased him to a four lane street where everyone could see. At 30 mph I nailed it, spun through 2nd gear, and shut it down. To my disapointment, he would not race although he sure seemed quite confident in the parking lot. Anyone whitness this???

Wensday-At Autozone parking lot a kid in a mid 90s Camaro came rumbling through reving his very healthy sounding moter. My friend chased him for like 5 miles in his 86 GN trying to get this kid to race. He finally got a light and the kid actually told us that he didnt want any from the GN but he was gonna go and get his friends. HA!

Tuesday-One ricer had a full racing harness on and no less than 3 TRs tried racing him and of course he wouldnt go. This car was ridicules- stickers, wheel covers, twin fart cans you get the picture!I video taped the punk as we honked at him and taunted him to race and we couldnt get him to even look over at us. It was so funny!

Next year we hope to street race even more although Johny Law is starting to come down on street racing from my understanding. From what I heard from locals,in Bowling Green if your caught street racing your going to jail for the night.