Streatched GTA Rims: 16X8 and 9.5

Strahd_Zarovich

SSG Schaecher (SHAKE)
I got these rims done by TrueDesign several years ago and have never mounted them. I decided to go another route with my car. They are (2) 16X8 with 4.25 backspacing and (2) 16X9.5 with 5 backspacing. I think this is right, but I will double check in after the weekend is over. I got a little extra backspacing to offset break upgrades. These will come with new lugnuts and black covers and Kirbin center caps. I can add more pictures if requested.

I want $1200 for everything.

I would rather not ship as it is really expensive.

RimsSide.jpg

RimsTop.jpg

I will take them if you let me e-mail you pre paid FedEx lables to ship them. Then all you have to do is put the lables on the box and drop them off at the FedEx shipping facility. I will need the dimentions of the boxes and the weight, thats all. How do you want payment?

I will take them if you let me e-mail you pre paid FedEx lables to ship them. Then all you have to do is put the lables on the box and drop them off at the FedEx shipping facility. I will need the dimentions of the boxes and the weight, thats all. How do you want payment?

I can do that, but will have to get you the dimentions on Monday. I can do PayPal (if CC add 4%) or Money Order. I can ship as soon as everything clears.

Everything is ready to be shipped. Thank You for such a quick response. I am hoping to get them out before the snow hits me on the East Coast.

2011-01-10_11-24-00_373.jpg

Figured I would show you the mounting hardware too.

2011-01-10_11-13-48_800.jpg