Strange Double Adj Shocks, MSD DIS-4, MSD 8878 Interface, Air Bags

MSDGN

- Strange Aluminum Double Adjustable Shocks. These are basically brand new. I installed them on the car and then the tracks here closed so I never ran them on the car. $400 shipped.

- MSD DIS-4 and MSD 8878 Coil Pack Interface. The DIS-4 is the newer model with dials for adjustment. The 8878 Interface has been discontinued for some time. Also includes an MSD Noise Filter. $425 shipped for everything. SOLD

- Drag(Air) Bags ( from Kirbans). These are brand new still in the box, never installed. I did open the box to make sure everything was there.
$80 shipped. SOLD

- RJC Rocker Shaft Supports (set of 6). $60 shipped. SOLD

All payments must be via U.S. Postal Money Order

Attachments

• Adj Shocks.JPG
    Adj Shocks.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 142
  • MSD Ign.JPG
    MSD Ign.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 129
  • MSD Dials.JPG
    MSD Dials.JPG
    909.2 KB · Views: 118
  • Drag Bags.JPG
    Drag Bags.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
  • Drag Bags2.JPG
    Drag Bags2.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Not sure what you want as far as the length of the shocks. Fully extended? Fully compressed? These are just the rear shocks and just an FYI, these shocks sell for $250 a piece new. Save the attached pic of the shocks and then zoom in on the instruction sheet with the diagram and tell me what measurements you would like to know

Forgot to mention along with the MSD DIS-4 and 8878 Interface an MSD Noise Filter is included.

2nd on the shocks subject to length....the instruction sheet appears to list several shock #s/specs. Which ones are they?

The shock number is S5064. Not sure why they aren't listed in the instructions but that's the way I got them. This is from Jegs website and I confirmed
the measurements are correct:

Strange Engineering#873-S5064
Rear Double Adjustable Aluminum Shock
  • 1958-96 GM A-Body/G-Body
  • 1968-79 GM X-Body
  • 13.50" Compressed/20.875" Extended

I added a post that the new price was $80 then I realized I could Edit my original post so I changed it. The original price was $85, now it's $80