Stolen Car

turbotgirl

Sorry to hear about your loss. I had one stolen 10 yrs ago and I still miss it. Thank God I was able to get another last Aug. We had Allstate insurance and we had to go to a lawyer but we did get are money in the end. Sorry to tell you this put it took almost 18 month to settle. Give them copy of any bills and lots of picture. What really help us was a Appraise we had someone right up about the car. He had saw it at a car show a few weeks before and was able to give the insurance company what they needed. If I can be of any help please e-mail me and I help anyway I can.

if you dont mind asking , how much did you get for you car.
my company ofered me 4500.00 i told them they were crazy .
know there stalling me saying there investigating.

I don' remember exactly but I had just bought it out from are leasing company and borrow extra to put new tires and rim and custom purple paint job. They paid around $14.000 before the lawyer got his cut. I didn't have much left after paying the loan off. Sorry to say it took 16 months before I finally got paid. Most time they think people report their stolen to collect the insurance money put I tell you this the lost was very hard emotion for me too. I recover thank God and pass August I replace it with a White Turbo-T. If you have any receipts for work done to it and pictures of it make sure you make copies before giving them to the insurance company. Insurance company have a way of misplacing them. I help you any way I can so please let me know how you are making out. Also look for ad with them and show them to the insurance company. Hope this helps.

ins comp.

my ins. company just made an offer of 1000.00 doller minis my
deductabe comes to 500.00 doller .look like ill be needing a layer