Stolen '87' GN In Weston

Redneck

It's Been Awhile!!!
Well,
I have some sad news to report. I am one of the founding faters of the SOUTH FLORIDA TURBO BUICK CLUB (www.sftbc.com). My car "Southern Comfort" Was STOLEN last night. I live in WESTON Florida and it is a rather safe neighborhood. Infact I have a police officer that lives directly acroos the street from me. I came home around 11:00P EST and went out to work this morning to find that the car was not there. I asked the police officer who lives across the street from me and he states that when he came home from work at 7:00A EST this morning the car was gone. I am rather distraught and cannot believe that my privacy has been violated in such a way. If you all see my car let me know it is rather noticeable as the word "Southern Comfort" are written across the windsheild. You can o to my website www.awsantos.com and there is a picture. I vae included my VIN below if anything comes of this. By the way any one know how insurance works on this?? I hae never been through this before and really do not now what to expect. Any help you all could offer would be greatly appreciated. She was a member of our familiy and would you believe the rotten bastards even stole the car with my 1 1/2 year olds car seat in the back. She cant go Vroom Vroom anymore :-( Hope you all can help

Sadly,
Tony

VIN: 1G4GJ1179HP461256

I'm sure you filed a report. I used to live in Weston. You can just about guarantee the car is down I-75 in Miami right about now. That's the quickest way out of there. Good luck. Might want to post this in the lounge so the SoFla guys don't miss it.