Stock Turbo/IC and Power Plate Theory :)

Thanks Oehm! I'm going to need it:D That sucks about the gaskets, what caused it?

Thanks Bo, I do high gear blast in race trim the day b4 the races since the weather should be closer to race weather at those times.

Bruce I agree. I have never gone by what so-n-sos done and I usually find other ways of doing things that most people don't think of. I also don't like to throw parts at a car "hoping" that it will go faster. Everything that I have built/bought was "engineered" based on the parts should work b/c of the theories that I had about those parts. Most of the time I have been correct but naturally not all the time. When it doesn't I theorize why it didn't. This save me money and time and keeps me entertained with deep thought processes:D
To answer your questions:
I saw no KR on the 2nd gear blasts that I took and I did 3 of them.
Plugs were dry and looked a very light grey after the last blast which I feel is fine since the MEffort was on a rich setting for safety.
I have tuned a lot and have a great baseline of 12.1's but now I have 3 new things (new chip timing the PP and locking the converter) to tune for to get that 11 so I will start conservative and hopefully have enough time to get things dialed in by the end of the evening.

Thanks for the support guys...:D

I think that my MAF sensor had something to do with the headgasket blowing. I was running a 26 degree lubrant chip, C16, and about 22 psi of boost. Right at the 1/8 mile, 02's dropped to 760's, and I got 3 degrees of knock retard, and the rest is history. I think that since I have maxed out the stock MAF, that the computer is not dumping more fuel in, that caused it to lean out. I have an LS1 MAF sensor, and I am going to be adding at Trans Plus w/ extender chip. Hopefully that will get her going again.

So Kevin, how did it go at the track?

The race is next Friday-10th. I'll be leaving from work at 5:00 and I will get there about 6:30 when the gates open. I am usually the first one in line and I like to get the runs over with asap b4 the crowd hits.. I'm hoping to get about 7 runs in.

ks

read the plugs

I have the plate in my carit seemed to help... When I removed the spark plugs and compared them with an old set I had saved there was a more even burn look to the plugs.the OLD plugs were lean "white" in the back cylinders now they are all pretty much all even in there LOOK which tells me that the plate does what it says it will do:) :) :