stock suspension---squeaking...

spoolinV6

the car still handles pretty good after 20 years but everytime i go over a bump i notice the car bounces up and down pretty bad and squeaks a lot. Im kinda new to suspension upgrades so i was wondering what you guys think the problem is/what needs to be replaced....

kinda on a budget too :frown:

Sqeaking can come from a million places on these cars, doesn't necessarily mean it's the suspension.

If it's bouncing too much over bumps then you need new shocks. Springs should still be okay since you're on a budget.

More than likely just old shocks rattling. Like Chicago said, could be a million differeny things.

so you guys think i should start w/ new shocks & springs and go from there....

for the heck of it i did some research and will probably go with MOOG coils and kyb shocks. Anyone else have this setup?

I would not go with KYB's, I didnt like the ride at all. Billsteins are your best option! Definately go with MOOG springs. Are you wanting stock ride height or a little lower?

My car's suspension squeeked back in the day - the dealer had to replace the sway-bar bushings (car was under warrenty). New poly sway bar busings and end links are very cheap and easy to intall.