Stock rebuilt trans, want a shift kit

34blazer

Just got my car on the road last week only to find out that 2nd gear is about toasted. Bad overlap and soft shifts. Before it completely breaks, im going to replace it with another trans with about 5K on the rebuild. A good friend of mine is giving it to me for a really fair price since I have another baby on the way. My budget is tight but I would like this one to last a little while behind my combo, which is fairly mild right now. 6262 turbo, 60# injectors, hemco intake. Probably going to keep the boost around 15 right now so I can have to car to cruise, don't want to over power this trans until I can rebuild the other one. My question is, the Superior shift kit is right within my price range to help firm up the shifts for the somewhat frequent WOT blast, opinions on this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPERIOR-20...Parts_Accessories&hash=item417cd893fc&vxp=mtr

Thanks

Does either of these units have the brf vb/gov combo? What about the 694 servo?
I don't know but for some springs and a boost valve that seems like a lot, but you are buying their knowledge to go along with it I guess. I would give David Husek a call. I'm willing to bet he can set you up.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Does either of these units have the brf vb/gov combo? What about the 694 servo?
I don't know but for some springs and a boost valve that seems like a lot, but you are buying their knowledge to go along with it I guess. I would give David Husek a call. I'm willing to bet he can set you up.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If they did the cost would easily be 3 times as much. Im considering calling Dave Husek to price out a shift kit, will have to wait until my next off day. Thanks!