stock posi rear for sale. Need help pricing it

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
This is a stock posi from a stock 87 We4. Ready to bolt on and go.

Comes complete drum to drum with stock sway bar. no control arms.

How much are these going for?

located in st. louis, mo

Aaron, I get $ 875-900 Drum to drum up here in the Chicago area.

HTH
Prasad

sorry, I will not ship.
$850 takes it. I'll also throw in the front sway bar.

thanks guys!

I was also told this will go very quick on craigslist for that price.
I will wait before listing it there. I'd rather benefit a fellow tr owner

DAMN YOU GUYS SELL CHEAP .. I GET NO LESS THEN $1200 FOR AN 8.5.... I GET $900. for a 7.5 posi.. list it for $1000.00 on craigs list and i bet you sell it the same day ... easy

DAMN YOU GUYS SELL CHEAP .. I GET NO LESS THEN $1200 FOR AN 8.5.... I GET $900. for a 7.5 posi.. list it for $1000.00 on craigs list and i bet you sell it the same day ... easy

It really depends on the location, people up north dont bat an eye at paying 200-300 for just a rust free door when you can buy them all day long down here for 50-100. Parts are cheaper down here.

it really depends on the location, people up north dont bat an eye at paying 200-300 for just a rust free door when you can buy them all day long down here for 50-100. Parts are cheaper down here.
well if thats the case i could use two rust free doors for a 79 hurst with no power options .. Lol ..been looking for 4 years no luck ..

I'm in the same boat, I have an 86 GN rear, 3.42:1, posi, with Baer racing disc brake brackets, Vette rotors, & 93-97 F body calipers. I'm debating selling it instead of cutting the axle flange to change brakes.

78-80 are the same right, what is different about the door shell with no power options.
the ones on the car do not have a hole for the wires to run thru .. There were only 12 built this way .. For the joey chitwood stunt show .. And im the lucky one who ended up with the last one not trashed out ..

the ones on the car do not have a hole for the wires to run thru .. There were only 12 built this way .. For the joey chitwood stunt show .. And im the lucky one who ended up with the last one not trashed out ..

yeah you got me there, that would be a hard one to find.

not something a little welding couldn't fix just like shaving a handle
i know but its worth it to me to find a set .. The car is an original with no work done other then the drive train .. So i would like to keep it that way .. I just need to find one of the 12 to get what i want .. I can wait ..