Stock ported Intake/wplenum

On the $275 I sent him and did not get the Intake

Here is the PM i got from him on 12/28/08 I did send him my info so he could send me back the $275 I have not got anything from

emcbuickv6

$275

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry bout the problem Jeff, I am a stand up guy,send me your info so I can return your money!!!!!!
Thanks Eric

What is up with this Guy a Stage Block For Sale some GN-1R Heads I would not purchase stuff from this guy in less i got the Parts first and then sent him the Money. I have still not got my $275 Back from this guy his Phone number no longer works.

I do believe that if the money order hass not been cashed you can also cancell it. just like a stop payment on a check. not sure what number you would call but I did work at wachovia and ai remember calling at one point for a client

Never got any parts or my Money Back. I still want my $275 Back

If you sent him thepayment by US Mail, then mail fraud carries and $10,000 dollar fine and jail time for each offense. I would contact my local postal inspector with all his details.

If you sent him thepayment by US Mail, then mail fraud carries and $10,000 dollar fine and jail time for each offense. I would contact my local postal inspector with all his details.
You have to wait 30 days on the money order before it can be cancelled,bring your receipt and they can look it up.And no doubt it falls under mail fraud the minute you lick the stamp.Been there done this.

You have to wait 30 days on the money order before it can be cancelled,bring your receipt and they can look it up.And no doubt it falls under mail fraud the minute you lick the stamp.Been there done this.

I will have to see if i can find the Money Order Receipt. Thanks for the info.
I never thought it would have come to this.

I'm interested in where the fuel rail went, or if "rwrows" ever received it since it was part of the deal to begin with.

I'm interested in where the fuel rail went, or if "rwrows" ever received it since it was part of the deal to begin with.

never got the fuel rail. i was so relieved that the intake actually came, that i didn't care too much about the fuel rail.

the guy has terrible communication.... and apparently $275 of Jeff's money.

Jeff, when was the last time you spoke to him and what did he say?

never got the fuel rail. i was so relieved that the intake actually came, that i didn't care too much about the fuel rail.

the guy has terrible communication.... and apparently $275 of Jeff's money.

Jeff, when was the last time you spoke to him and what did he say?

He sent me this in a PM On 2/2/09

Jeff, you will have your money in 14 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have called the number above many time and left messages now it seem's that he has Blocked my number.

He sent me this in a PM On 2/2/09

Jeff, you will have your money in 14 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have called the number above many time and left messages now it seem's that he has Blocked my number.

If you haven't already, contact Shane Grimsley (SGRIM). From the link I posted, he appears to be interested in helping you resolve this.

I guarandamntee you... if someone stiffed ME for $275, I would drive across the country to be sure he swallowed $275 worth of broken teeth.

Good Lord! This lowlife still hasn't stepped up? Anyone on the board know him personally or live near enough to go give him a little "peer pressure"?