Stock heads and stock wheels for sale

GNJesse

I wanna run tens
I have a pair of stock heads from an 87 GN for sale. As far as I know they have about 17,000 miles on them since the valve job. $200 O.B.O.

Stock 87 GN wheels for sale. need to be rechromed. $150 O.B.O.

Sorry dude I sold them a few years ago. this post is from 2005 lol. thanks for looking though!

okay my cusin looked it up on my computer sorry hes new at this will set up his registration so he dont make my look bad lol

engine missing losing power need it checked out car had work done by pete when ans was around and gary too used to be out their in elk grove

engine missing losing power need it checked out car had work done by pete when ans was around and gary too used to be out their in elk grove

Where exactly are you? I am in the western suburbs, I can maybe help you figure out the issue.

Prasad
630-965-1987

Hey Jesse what's going on man? My stage II is already to be put in except few things powder/ceramic coated. I may hold out another year because I may need all the funds to pave my drive way. We will see.

How is the Camaro project going?

Prasad

The camaro is going real well. A few days ago i dropped in a very nice 383 into it. the bigblock spun a bearing last season.