Stock GN vs Stock Integra GSR?

who do you think will win b/c I have an almost completly stock GN and this guy wants to bet me like $50. Anyone know the 1/4 mile times for these cars?

From my own experience...

it will be no contest. My wife's good friend used to have a '96 GSR, totally stock. I drove it a few times, and besides being very uncomfortable, it was maybe a 15-second car, based on the pants-dyno. Too bad she doesn't still have it - I could take my $36 ebay G-Tech and test it for you. :D

She no longer has it because it was stolen 3 times (!) and they finally kept it that 3rd time. It also cost more to insure than all 3 of my vehicles...

if your GN is stock, make sure its runing right and not detonating.

if your knocking, your high 13 low 14 sec stock GN could turn into a low 15 sec slug:D

GSRs are some what quick but it should not be a problem

Time for some quickie free mods, and adjustable wastegate rod, and some toluene or xylene... you'll smoke him if you car is running right and you can hook up.

If he wants to rae you for $50, he's either stupid regarding Buick's, or he is hiding something under the hood [turbo, supercharger, nitrous]. Look under the hood and in the trunk first.

A stock GSR is a mid 15 sec. car at best. I wouldn't even waste your gas on him unless you race him at your local dragstrip. Show 'em your taillights and timeslips.

A stock GSR will run 15.7@89 with a good driver. If he lights them up, it only gets better for you. No contest, unlss your car is running like sheezite. :D