TRYMY231S

GTP Tranny Killer
Crank $250
1 set of rods and pistons $50
1 set of rods $25
1 set of ARP head studs $30
Front cover $?
2 stock oil pans $?
208/208 Ramchargers cam with lifters $75 Cam had been broken in but the car sat for awhile after that.
Stock cam $?
Still for sale *New lower prices*
Stock BRF trans $350
Vig 3500 converter $550

Soon I'll have a turbo hood along with chrome bumpers for sale. If someone wants to "claim" those they can. $250 for the hood. It has a hole drilled in it for a fuel pressure gauge. Make bid on bumpers. The front is in good shape and the other has like a 5" rust "scar" on it. I'll have pics of these shortly.

All prices without shipping. Pics available upon request. I also have a stock block that I might let go if the price is right.

Nick

Yor PM box is full, so I'll make offer here. Would you take $50.00 for cam/lifters shipped to 02919?

are the pistons stocker turbo models, or N/A? How do they look scuffing wise? What's shipping to 62901?

Stock, they don't look too bad but I didn't look too close. Shipping wouldn't be much.

Nick

Cam and lifters sold.

Sale pending on converter.

A guy's looking at the trans tonight so the next person is Brian Verson followed by alec296.

I'm having the crank inspected soon, but I'm going to add that to the price. The rod bearings appear to be stock and the main bearings look .010 so I don't know what's up. All the bearings showed little to no signs of wear.