Stock Dutt-necked IC

Hi Derek, I wish I could tell you I have hose but I don't. If I can get my camara back {loaned to friend} I'll post a pic. Thanks, you are first up guy! Paul.

thats ok. Some pics would be great though!! Specifically of the fin damage and the dutt neck installation.
Thanks,
Derek:cool:

Derek,

I think I may have an old adapter hose for that IC. If you buy it and need a hose let me know and I'll have a look for it. It'll cost ya a beer or 2 next time I'm there ;) :cool:

Derek, just noticed something.. where you are located. In your particular case I will need to go with the $125 and you pay ship. Sorry dude! :D Thanks Paul.

Ah, no shipping deal?? As long as it looks good I guess I dont mind tooooo much. Everyone always forgets about us Hawaii guys when they say shipped price is.......

Hey, thanks Clayton!! I appreciate that mighty gesture!! Sure Ill buy you something........
Thanks,

Derek, to show you my hearts in the right place, and so you won't have a fortune in it yourself, and most importantly to help out a fellow member...... it's yours for $100 and you pay to ship. How's that? Oh yeah, you gotta buy me a brewski if I ever get to your neck of the woods! :D Paul.

You must be related to Clayton. What a kind-hearted fellow we have here. Thanks, Ill take it than. Maybe one day Ill be able to repay you the favor. When do you think you'll be heading down this way???
Thanks,

LOL, PM me with payment information and a shipping quote to 96789.
Thanks,

Emptied it some. Try again. Thats weird, only had 20 some messages.
Thanks,

Hey Paul,
Let me know when you get back please!!

Clayton,
Looks like Ill be needing that adapter hose. How much for shipping??

Looks like we have to use email now for a LONG time.

Thanks,
Derek
:cool:
sachsdca@msn.com