Stock Down Pipe

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
I'm needing a stock down pipe that has no slits in it or been cut , Here is some pics of what I have but it will not work due to the slits cut into it , Thanks Keith
IMG_2079.jpg
IMG_2080.jpg

look up a local weldery & machine shop. that downpipe looks to be in good shape from the little shown in the pics...409 SS material looks good.

why not have them MIG weld the cut? by definition, MIG uses wire as filler and does not have to heat the part all the way thru as in TIG.

a little surface clean up and it's ready to go. i would not toss that downpipe just because of a little slit from cutting off the cat's collar.

the 1-3/4 inch insert length is correct - it has not been cut shorter.

The pics was just to show the length I am needing , I'm not throwing this one out just wanting one un cut

THAT IS EXACTLY what I said. I sold it to him. Tig it up and its golden. Plus Cat should cover the slit anyway so it should not matter but I refunded him anyway. AND let him keep it.
Tig the slit closed and go with it...slide cat on and rock. the slit is on the inside and it wont leak.
LOL
WE4

THAT IS EXACTLY what I said. I sold it to him. Tig it up and its golden. Plus Cat should cover the slit anyway so it should not matter but I refunded him anyway. AND let him keep it.
Tig the slit closed and go with it...slide cat on and rock. the slit is on the inside and it wont leak.
LOL
WE4

Going fast with class.

There you have it.

Seems both sides were being civil.......