Stock converter, vigilante 7 disc, complete stock intake, Pro Star style wheels, alky pump, more

JustABuick

It's time to free up some space, so I'm listing some parts that I no longer use. Some of the parts came with the car when I bought it, some I've used, some I've never used. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have and will represent everything to the best of my knowledge. I am not sure about shipping for some of these items yet, but I will check if you provide your info. I am also unsure about the value of some of these items, so if any price seems unreasonable, make an offer. I will post better pictures tomorrow, but I wanted to get some pictures before the sun went down today. Parts are located about 30 minutes southeast of Columbus, Ohio.

AC delete plate, $30 plus shipping

Precision 7 disc vigilante lockup converter $400 plus shipping. my TCC solenoid was never functional when i used this converter, but had no issues with it when installed. Have the original box, bought from a fellow board member, and have maybe 500-1,000 miles on it in my ownership.

A set of what appear to be Weld Pro Stars, or Weld Pro Star knock-offs. I couldn't find sizes or a brand on the back of the wheels, but they are made in USA. They have Buick tri shield center caps, tires included. I think the rears are 15x9, and I ran a 275/60/15 Nitto NT555's on the rear, no notched frame and no rolled fender lips and had no issues with rubbing. Will take pictures tomorrow. Pick up only please, $450

Complete stock intake, purchased from a board member, never used, I think the injectors are 42.5lbs, will verify, $400 plus shipping

Stock/orange stripe converter. Functional when I removed it for the Vigilante, $200 plus shipping.

Aluminum brake drums, I think they had a crack. Not sure if they can be fixed. If so, $30 plus shipping

Stock valve covers, missing some bolts. $40 plus shipping

Manual brake master cylinder and pedal assembly, $40 plus shipping

Walbro 340 and 42.5 injectors, functional when removed $100 plus shipping

Stock ECU, purchased from a board member, I never tested it, but was functional when removed from his car, $40 plus shipping

Stock turbo shield, no bolts, $25 plus shipping.

3 inch intake pipe, $20 plus shipping

Stock radio, never tested $15 plus shipping. If it doesn't work, I'll buy it back.

Two stock starters. If you're local and want them, you can have them. Otherwise, pay for shipping and they are yours. Considering they are so heavy, I doubt there is much demand for them.

Everything seen Alky related- Some of it came off of the car, some came with the drivetrain that I bought separately. That's all that I think I have of it, and if I find more I'll send it to you. $125 plus shipping.

Radio/AC delete interior panel setup for gauges and alky. $10 plus shipping

Like I said, I will gladly answer any questions you may have, and am open to serious offers. I'd like to have this stuff gone and free up some space.

Thank you,

Kelly

DSCN1945.JPGDSCN1946.JPGDSCN1949.JPGDSCN1950.JPGDSCN1951.JPGDSCN1952.JPGDSCN1953.JPGDSCN1954.JPGDSCN1955.JPGDSCN1956.JPG

I spoke too soon, I thought the controller was there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for reminding me about the controller. I've never used alky and know almost nothing about it. Think I found that and I found the pump for the Snow kit. you're in line if you want it.IMG_4503.JPGIMG_4504.JPG

Radio Delete Plate sold. turbopat and then jeffwied in line for alky, turbo shield and MAF pipe pending, Pro Star style wheels pending.

I want the Vigilante converter pending information. What was the stall on it? Do you know anything about the original owners combo that it was built for? And are there any numbers on it that I may could contact vigilante to find out? Thank you

I want the Vigilante converter pending information. What was the stall on it? Do you know anything about the original owners combo that it was built for? And are there any numbers on it that I may could contact vigilante to find out? Thank you

I think the stall was 3200-3500. I believe the number on the box written in sharpie gives some more info on it. I'll try to find the original owner on here and see if i can find his list of mods. He was running that converter back in the mid 90's, I think he was in the 10's with it.