Stock bottom block

800+ here
026ce92d666ecff569fad5db5e0db5b6.jpg

This is 93/alky. Before going to port injected alky I was at 90-95%dc on the 3145 injectors base fp 48psi. After port injected dc dropped to the low 80's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

800+ here

This is 93/alky. Before going to port injected alky I was at 90-95%dc on the 3145 injectors base fp 48psi. After port injected dc dropped to the low 80's.

Wow and I was told not to make more that 550 or 600 rwhp with my built stock block. Interesting how you block out how much timing you are running. Anyway, I'm pretty certain if you can make 800 you could tune my engine produce 600wrhp reliably.

800+ here

Excuse the ignorance, how do you set up port injected alky?

Wow and I was told not to make more that 550 or 600 rwhp with my built stock block. Interesting how you block out how much timing you are running. Anyway, I'm pretty certain if you can make 800 you could tune my engine produce 600wrhp reliably.

If it came down to it and I had a choice to tune 10 cars and wanted them to run in the 10.0 range for a solid season and had to choose between 10 factory assembled non detonated short blocks or 10 misc shortblocks that were assembled with steel cranks and rods and unknown remaining details of any of the rotating groups, clearances, or any other aspect that could cause missed racing id pick the 10 stock assembly line short blocks. Not because they were stronger but because I know exactly what I'm dealing with. When you start letting humans make a bunch of random decisions you will wind up with random results. You see this posted here all the time. Yes I block out the timing and a/f. I have hinted enough about these over the years though. Those 2 things will really make or brake the longevity especially on the alky 93 engines. There are other tuning signatures that are developed over the years from good calculations and trial that will be implemented into tunes that you may never hear or see posted about. There are multiple ways to get things done. You can't just detonate them a little at 10 sec or faster levels. Every time you do you knock the life right out of it. 93/alky, chips, owners tuning/novice tuner usually is a grenade with the pin pulled. 600whp is very common place these days even on 93/alky.

If it came down to it and I had a choice to tune 10 cars and wanted them to run in the 10.0 range for a solid season and had to choose between 10 factory assembled non detonated short blocks or 10 misc shortblocks that were assembled with steel cranks and rods and unknown remaining details of any of the rotating groups, clearances, or any other aspect that could cause missed racing id pick the 10 stock assembly line short blocks. Not because they were stronger but because I know exactly what I'm dealing with. When you start letting humans make a bunch of random decisions you will wind up with random results. You see this posted here all the time. Yes I block out the timing and a/f. I have hinted enough about these over the years though. Those 2 things will really make or brake the longevity especially on the alky 93 engines. There are other tuning signatures that are developed over the years from good calculations and trial that will be implemented into tunes that you may never hear or see posted about. There are multiple ways to get things done. You can't just detonate them a little at 10 sec or faster levels. Every time you do you knock the life right out of it. 93/alky, chips, owners tuning/novice tuner usually is a grenade with the pin pulled. 600whp is very common place these days even on 93/alky.

Well I'm hopefully my engine builder did a good job assembling my engine. He blue printed the engine and gave me all the paper work.

Looks like stock boost level, until I learn how to tune.

Amazing number by itself but when you consider drive-train loss that's around 950 at the crank. Never would have imagined it to be possible.
That's 820ish at the flywheel.

Looks like stock boost level, until I learn how to tune.

Let me know when you're ready for a speed density based ecu

Bison, appox what does this speed density system cost and what is accually involved in doing this. Is it something for only a race car or is it better set for any car. How much to install? I have been up to your town to buy parts,not to far away.

Bison, appox what does this speed density system cost and what is accually involved in doing this. Is it something for only a race car or is it better set for any car. How much to install? I have been up to your town to buy parts,not to far away.
Depends on the system. I'm a big proponent of XFI on Buicks. I'll send a PM.