STOCK 87GN Intake LOWER..

Turboo231

I have 1-Stock Lower Intake Of 87 Gn

Sell For 95.00 Plus shipping OBO

*** A Set Of Stock Heads/Fully Assembled/Valves/Springs Etc

A Good Set for the Stock Man Or A Nice Set to Have Ported Etc..
Asking 125.00PLus Shipping

Email for pix LJINTERIORS@ADELPHIA.NET

second

i thought i was second in line. usually whoever post first has first shot and then you go down the line to the next guy who post. i guess we didn't do that here :( oh well ..............................................Bob

Heck, I thought I was 1st in line?!?! I just now got back on the computer to respond to your PM!!

K.

pm'ed

Yes i was pm'ed too and i replied but next thing i know it's sold....i been seeing people trying to jump in front of folks with comments like i don't need pictures and have cash waiting etc etc. i guess they break in line at the grocery store too :confused: who knows....i knew you had it ncturbos but decided i would put myself inline just incase but we both lost out.............Bob :D

Turboo231,

Don't worry about it... I just figured since we had PM'd back and forth a few times and I made you an offer that you accepted that we had a deal. I don't have the oppertunity to hang around the computer all day, 24hrs. would have been nice.

K.

Wow!

I seen a part for sale. There is no post buy the seller saying "sale pending" or anything like that. I send a PM with my offer and a few hours later I get a reply back saying we have a deal. I then make a pay pal payment around 4 in the morning and then go to bed. You then get on here and people are acting like you snipped them or something..

You guys don't live on a computer and neither do I. Infact I work second shift so by the time I get on I have already missed out on most things. I did not see anything saying it was sold I just saw some post saying they're interested. I then PM the seller my offer, if he has a done deal with some one then I expect him to say so and I go on my way. This seller responded back before I went to bed and stated we had a deal. I then made a 4 am pay pal payment to close the deal.

I'm under the impression that I had made the highest offer of anyone who said they'll take it.

i guess they break in line at the grocery store too

I'm at the nationals evey year. We can discuss people being rude anytime you want. Because I HATE rude people.

Jason

Jason,

1st, my reaction to this deal has nothing to do with you. The seller and I were making a deal well before your PM. Unfortunately for some reason after he accepted my offer he couldn't wait a few hours for my reply so he then sold it elsewhere. Again like I mentioned above no big deal, I don't "need" one right now. It was a good deal, so I went for it.

2nd, I hope the line at the end of your post about being at B.G every year wasn't a threat towards anyone??? After all, seeing the story about your nephew and how you're building his car, you come across as a nice guy. I go to B.G. every year also.

K.

postal

Jason i wasn't saying you broke in line or implying you are rude. I'm sorry if you took it that way. my comments were just in general as things i see day to day on tb.com.the seller has the all the power in selling and who he wants to sell to. :)
As far as you and me discussing this i wouldn't waste your time or mine.
thanks Bob :)

I'm not trying to pick fights necessarily. I took a statement or two in one of the above post as a personal shot. People are way to quick to post direct or indirect personal shots on this board anymore. I'm one of those guys who has a reputation of bending over backwards to help people out I hardly know.

I work off hours and feel I have a right to put my offer in on parts that aren't listed as sold or sale pending. This happened to be a rare case where the seller happened to be a night owl also.

Jason

It's now may 5th and I still have not recieved this intake!! I have bought alot of stuff off this board and have not had one single person not send me the part.

So Turboo231 are you going to send me the intake or not??

Jason

That is most likely why he backed out on me with this intake. I don't have PayPal and wanted to send a US Postal money order. He would have needed to give up his address then.

Let me know if you guys locate him, and he happens to be in the S.E. area.

K.

I was out of town over the weekend. I just got back home and found the USPS box on the front porch. So now I have it and it looks nice. The date on it says it was mailed on the 3rd of May, so it wasn't delayed in transit.

Hopefully TTA's package will show up now.

Jason