Stock 8.5" axle

PaulBZ65

likes g-bodies
Looking for one good stock axle, if you have one and a picture of the area that meets the wheel bearing, one of mine is too worn in that spot and not looking to upgrade to aftermarket axles at this point. All that's needed to get my freshened up 8.5" back in the car :) . ZIP for shipping is 53146

I have both my stock ones that are in great shape I'm in SoCal

Sounds good, would take a pair if need be but really only need one. If you can send me pics of the wheel bearing area and a price shipped.

Here are acouple pics of them . Idk how much to charge you as shipping is going to be at least 60-70$ .

Attachments

• IMG_7662.JPG
    IMG_7662.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7665.JPG
    IMG_7665.JPG
    883.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7663.JPG
    IMG_7663.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_7664.JPG
    IMG_7664.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
Well, they look good. I knew shipping wouldn't be cheap but $60-70, ouch. Would think even the pair shouldn't be more than $40 or so, I ship parts quite a bit, but maybe since CA is just that much further it bumps that up. I'm interested but at that price I'd probably wait for someone local or closer.

okay at least I dug them out and cleaned them up I guess

New Berlin, WI...pretty close to Milwaukee. Willing to drive for the right deal if within maybe an hour or so of my location. At a certain point I'd just go with Moser if the price proves too much.

okay at least I dug them out and cleaned them up I guess

I appreciate it. Just with that shipping cost, will wait for a cheaper option or go all out with Moser. My rear builder did give me 2 axles in good shape from, I think, a 2nd gen f-body. Same spline count and only maybe 1/4" longer. Just prefer to keep it spot on.

I have a set in northern ILL. $40 for the pair if you would like to come pick them up. Lake in The Hills, IL