Stock 10 bolt rear end

Nero328

I decided to take the plunge and purchased a Moser M9 last night...I was going to keep this stock unit but have decided that I don't want to store it. This is a complete Drum to Drum factory rear end out of my 87 GN. The bearings, ring and pinion and axles are all fine but the posi unit is toast. The spider gears are shot...I recently built a 4.1 stroker and the first time I put MT streets on it the rear end started singing and I drove it straight home (1/2 mile) and pulled it. The Brakes are upgraded with alluminum drums and upgraded pads. The housing is in perfect condition. I can put up some pictures later if requested. PM me with offers...I don't know what the current market is for these things.

I didn't realize the market for these things was so soft. I have been offered anywhere from scrap prices to $600. I was trying to gauge the market a little but I will keep it for anything less than $1,000...I understand that the market may not bear that so it will more than likely stay in my garage. I have had a few people tell me in PM's that they would do me a favor and take it off my hands for $200-$400 shipped...if that's all they are worth then I will just rebuild it and keep it as a spare.

1000 would be on the high-end for a rear that is in good shape with no work needed