Still looking for a miricle

87WE2

Help!!
I posted something here about 9 or 10 years ago. Thought I'd try it again for what it's worth.

I'm looking for a particular 1987 GN loaded (with t-tops). The VIN is:
1G4GJ1173HP457641. This was my car which I bought brand new on Long Island, New York, and then a year later it was stolen (also in NY). It had about 12K or 13K on the odometer at the time.

Carfax back in 2001 claimed the last activity was in 1993 (5 years after the theft), and the mileage was about 23K. I knew the car was recovered several weeks after the theft, but the insurance company would not let me have it back.

So...here I am all these years later still looking for this car. I believe it still exists somewhere, possibly with a new DMV VIN in the door jam or something. Maybe it's just sitting rusting away somewhere. The original RPO trunk sticker would still have the vin.

So if anyone can check their VIN....if there is something strange about it's history..... you never know! 1G4GJ1173HP457641. I will never forget this VIN as long as I live!

Thanks, Paul (electra483@yahoo.com).
Reward Available!

Not in years. Don't want to keep paying their fees. I do look on ebay often though hoping the car might show up one day.

best wishes, I really hope you find it! You never know, when you least expect it she will pop up somehow