Still have from the Big list

Hey, I am from the good old South and I take a man at his word until he shows me otherwise. No need pics for proof. Send it when you get a chance.

Thanks for the response.

only things i have left are,

ATR loop $25
AC delete pulley with modified alt support bracket, was bolted on but has 0 miles $40
pass side door $100 PICK UP only (off a WE4 car, manual windoe manual locks but is black in color)
dual console pod $20
dual screw on a pipllar pod, not the whole pillar
4" Big mouth caold for MAFless $75 (has a small hole in the pre MAF pipe from the stock upper I/C bracket) I will fix that prior to shipping
both hard vac lines sets $30
coil pack bracket $15
rear alt support bracket $20
steel fuel return line from regulator to frame rail, rubber was removed, 2 fittings brazed on and braided stainless replaced the rubber part of it $50

If you still have the ATR drive shaft loop, I'll take it. PM me an estimate for it shipped to 77018. Thanks.

...actually...no i havent recieved what you sent me yet...they have nothing with my name on it at the shipping depot...i called them as well...i did use the tracking number you gave me and it says it was delivered to them...so im assuming you didnt put my name on it?...im going to call them tomorrow and give them the tracking number and that should sort it out...thanks noah.

...actually...no i havent recieved what you sent me yet...they have nothing with my name on it at the shipping depot...i called them as well...i did use the tracking number you gave me and it says it was delivered to them...so im assuming you didnt put my name on it?...im going to call them tomorrow and give them the tracking number and that should sort it out...thanks noah.

It was a manilla bubble wrap type envelope, with the address written in Sharpie black marker