Still have from the Big list

FastRegalWE2

Wish I had another Buick!
-Shell with frame, no suspension-$1000
-FORGED Long block, Internally balanced
-.040 over 109 (decked .020) , Diamond pistons and rings, K1 rods, cleveite bearings, Eagle crank, JW flexplate, BHJ balancer (BOTH SFI Approved). RJC girdle, PORTED GN1 14 bolt heads (decked .008) with pedestal mount Scorpion 1:55 roller rockers. Ported stock lower intake, heads ported to match intake. ARP head and main studs. Revolution X 215/220 roller cam, Comp roller lifters. Rollmaster billet timing set, upgraded front timing cover with oil passages drilled. 2200 street miles, no track passes-$4500. Engine was built by Red of Eastern Virginia Turbo Buicks in Nov of 2006.

-83# inj- $300
-Champion billet fuel rails with braided SS crossover for stock style FPR $200
-FAST XFI with Caspers Buick adapter box, ready to go, never installed $1700
-ATR 3" external DP, JH coated but peeling near WG $300
-Turbonetics Evolution WG, multiple springs- $200
-Complete rebuild front end kit, all urethane bushings, new ball joints, tie rods etc PST components--$300
-RJC billet pullies- complete set $425
-ATR driveshaft safety loop $50
-4 Kirbans springs front/rear $200 2200 miles
-Accell coil and GM CCCi- $200 2200 miles
-Complete -8 AN fuel feed line with y-block at tank for dual in tank pumps $200
-Dual intank Walbros 255 lph with hangar $200
-Metco lower rear trailing arms $225 with weld on relocation brackets $225
-Metco adj upper rear control arms $225
-complete vacuum brake conversion $100
-F Body alum radiator $50
-aluminum bumper supports front and rear $75 each
-Some left 87 Interior, T-Top car
-Fenders, clean, no rust $100 each
-Caspers MAF/TPS/FAST harness $50

I will probably add more stuff later
All prices are less shipping, Pay Pal add 3% for their fees. I do need some time to get boxes together and get things packed up as they sell. I have 2 jobs so time is short and I also have to drop off the stuff in town at Fed Ex since I live rural they wont pick it up from my house. If a part is something needed ASAP, please let me know ahead of time.

Thanks
Jeff

-Dual intank Walbros 255 lph with hangar $200

What mods would I need to do to make this work on my car with a single 340 now?

what do the pulleys consist of? because its more than if u bought it from rjc

I will take the dual pumps..let me know how you want payment.

Thanks,Shawn

you are right, I was thining they were $500 new

price drop on pulleys to $300, with ps pump and reservior with a new high pressure hose

i will take the pulleys and the dual pumps if u got them,and i am still here if u want to do that with the xfi

Ok, I posted the pumps sold to TTA cause he said " I will take them"
leprecon got the pulley set

sorting out other things, going through PM's now

-Shell with frame, no suspension-$1000
-FORGED Long block, Internally balanced
-.040 over 109 (decked .020) , Diamond pistons and rings, K1 4340 forged rods, cleveite bearings, Eagle 4340 forged crank, hardened steel pushrods, JW flexplate, BHJ balancer (BOTH SFI Approved). RJC girdle, PORTED GN1 14 bolt heads (decked .008) with pedestal mount Scorpion 1:55 roller rockers. Ported stock lower intake, heads ported to match intake. ARP head and main studs. Revolution X 215/220 roller cam, Comp roller lifters. Rollmaster billet timing set, upgraded front timing cover with oil passages drilled. 2200 street miles, no track passes-$4500. Engine was built by Red of Eastern Virginia Turbo Buicks in Nov of 2006. Made 554RWHP and 501RWTQ through a cooked 200R4, 93 octane and alky on 22PSI, have pics of what was left of the clutches in the trans.

-83# inj- $300
-Champion billet fuel rails with braided SS crossover for stock style FPR $200
-ATR 3" external DP, JH coated but peeling near WG with Turbonetics Evolution WG, multiple springs- $500
-Complete rebuild front end kit, all urethane bushings, new ball joints, tie rods etc PST components--$300
-ATR driveshaft safety loop $50
-4 Kirbans springs front/rear $200 2200 miles
-Accell coil and GM CCCi- $200 2200 miles
-Complete -8 AN fuel feed line with y-block at tank for dual in tank pumps $200
-Metco lower rear trailing arms $225 with weld on relocation brackets $225
-Metco adj upper rear control arms $225
-complete vacuum brake conversion $100
-F Body alum radiator $50
-aluminum bumper supports front and rear $75 each
-Some left 87 Interior, T-Top car
-Fenders, clean, no rust $100 each
-Caspers MAF/TPS/FAST harness $50

I will probably add more stuff later
All prices are less shipping, Pay Pal add 3% for their fees. I do need some time to get boxes together and get things packed up as they sell. I have 2 jobs so time is short and I also have to drop off the stuff in town at Fed Ex since I live rural they wont pick it up from my house. If a part is something needed ASAP, please let me know ahead of time.

Thanks
Jeff

front alum support

interested in the front bumper aluminum support to zip code 24014. please PM me with total cost using Paypal. thx, jn.

What's up with that motor mount? I sent you the money over a week ago......for the SECOND time. I understand that you have a lot going on, but come on now.

Maybe it would be a good idea if you stopped trying to sell more things and focus on getting the things that you have already been paid for removed from your car and get those shipped.

A little communication would be nice.

Its sitting here in a box waiting for me to drop it off at the Fed Ex center. I have it ready to be shipped, 735908310000170, and need to drop it off along with the other 8 boxes I packed and processed with my Fed Ex account that are sitting in the living room.
Sorry for the inconvience(sp?)
not to be a smart ass, but just so you dont think Im lying,
mount.jpg

BTW, cant do much tomorrow either, got added to the schedule for noon-6.
I WILL TRY MY DAMNDEST TO DROP OFF BOXES AFTER WORK MONDAY BEFORE THE 2nd JOB BUT, IT IS 2 CAR LOADS RIGHT NOW. I WILL MAKE SURE THE MOTOR MOUNT BOX IS IN LOAD 1.

What's up with that motor mount? I sent you the money over a week ago......for the SECOND time. I understand that you have a lot going on, but come on now.

Maybe it would be a good idea if you stopped trying to sell more things and focus on getting the things that you have already been paid for removed from your car and get those shipped.

A little communication would be nice.