Still chasing crazy high blm's!

rb68rr

When my car is idling the blm's are at 160 and the int is moving between 128 and 141! However when I drop it into drive the int will slowly go to 150 and lock right there with the blm's still at 160! On the highway cruising at 65 the blm's are right on 128! Confused! :(. Also the 02's are at 000 and cc are not moving while idling but are active while cruising! Brand new Densco 02 sensor! What am I missing here???

Look for a vacuum leak(s), air leak betweeen maf and turbo, air leak between turbo and throttle body, pre turbo exhaust leak.

I found a vacumn leak where the throttle body bolts to the plenum! Would this be the problem and where can I get this gasket?

This is the gasket at the back of the throttle body! Do local parts stores have them?

No, local pars houses aren't going to have it. It has a strange offset bolt pattern, not like other more common 2 bolt gaskets. Vendors like Kirban and others will likely have it.

Throttle body gasket fixed it right up! Everything back to normal! :) BTW,the gasket from O'Reilly's does work! Felpro part number #60654, $3.29! Thanks for the help!!!