steveX

Banned
Picture205.jpg

Picture174.jpg

Picture201.jpg

frontshotgn.jpg

Picture211.jpg

Picture204.jpg

Cool, one of the better two tone jobs I've seen and DIFFERENT! I like that. Are the turbo 6s painted on the rims? They look good.

Good Job!+

THANK YOU all very much. The T-TYPE logo is from 87-89 Buick Lesabre . The car was restore in the same spot the picture was taken. I plan on lowering the car with adjustable coil over shock $1200 front/rear, using QA1 shock with custom rear braket. I also have to install the headliner ,i can't fine one with T-Top.

Awesome.....

thats bad ass!!! i love to see different looking cars..... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: breaks up the monotony. Keep up the good work and POST MORE PICTURES!!!!

steveX said:
THANK YOU all very much. The T-TYPE logo is from 87-89 Buick Lesabre . The car was restore in the same spot the picture was taken. I plan on lowering the car with adjustable coil over shock $1200 front/rear, using QA1 shock with custom rear braket. I also have to install the headliner ,i can't fine one with T-Top.

Are those wheels the coys wheels, and where to get the emblem junk yard???

BW

PS, sent you a email to the stevexperformance about the solid roller

YOUR PMS ARE FULL

BW

Yea, the wheels are Boyed with perille P-zero. I can say the valvetrain is built to last 100k . A billit roller cam/Solid roller lifter,pro-mag P/rod,titanium valve/retainer. Since Hyd lifter have a tendeic to bleed down, robbing the valve "LIFT"/HP , some may disagree with THIS. The solid roller just run the motor alittle more efficent with out the Turbo requrement. The motor come alive much QUICKER , it also require LESS stall on converter.

The only change I'd do is what you listed, lower it a tad... Real sharp.
I suspect you already know some tracks dont let you run w/ shaved handles.... Not many, but I had one "warn" me (like I could put them back on)
That was Atl dragway in Commerce GA.

I don't plan on doing any serious racing (no cage). it's my personal GETTHO slead...LOL. with a serious A$$ whipping.

Nice Car all the way around... Only problem is, it's a ganster magnet. You better be "packin" if you're going to be driving that thing through any ghetto.

Nice albeit

Also, don't show your car to gnxripoff the guy with the t-type and 24s or else he'll want to trade you

That Car iZZ KRUNK!!! Yea Boyyy It needs some 26s inch Rimz to dress it up... i can have my boy do it for you for cheap

steveX said:
photoshop, yes or no to paintstrip.

I would vote no...it's so clean without it.

That is one beautiful car.

Can't.
Stop.
Staring.

Very, very nice job.