Stereo

deez87

what's up TB people. I'm looking for a "stock" buick stereo but with the ipod/mp3 plug in. I saw it here not too long ago but can't locate it now. if anybody knows where i can find that on here please let me know. thank u very much. Damian.

Check ebay... they are frequently on there from several senders. I contacted one seller in Utah, I believe, and shipped my radio to him for the mod. Works like a charm, and his price was reasonable, maybe $40?

what's up TB people. I'm looking for a "stock" buick stereo but with the ipod/mp3 plug in. I saw it here not too long ago but can't locate it now. if anybody knows where i can find that on here please let me know. thank u very much. Damian.

I had the optional factory 5 band equalizer radio with concert sound,and I went to a Kenwood head unit with a CD. A much better sound and only $170 DELIVERED from Crutchfield with the wiring harness and dash kit. MUCH better sound than stock!!!! I installed 3 1/2 in dash and 4X10 in the rear coaxials,and left the stock 5 1,4 in the doors.
I like the sound much better!!!!!!!

03fatboy:you wouldn't happen to have that guy's info from Utah would ya? i can't see myself paying almost $400 for that stereo from ebay(although it looks really nice).