http://www.ebay.com/itm/330872460540
here is the dash speakers i am going with
http://www.ebay.com/itm/350289999315
here is door
http://www.ebay.com/itm/390551438061
here is antenna mod i am doing
http://www.ebay.com/itm/360608511643

here is my question
do i cut the rear deck and drop the 6x9s i already have in the trunk in the holes i cut or do i do the adapter or get a set of kicker 4x10
or do i get the g body 4 speaker rear deck and put them on an amp

also subs are another torn decision
either going 2 10 or 12 inch bazzoka tubes(will the sound good)
or a small box with 2 10 inch kicker comps
i need max trunk spaces i still bring my kids with my for rides and i need a stroller in the truck

I didnt click through all of your links but, imo i would not cut up the rear deck instead get the adapter plates.

I like to listen to my music loud so I prefer a amp and run the dash, door and rear deck off a 4 channel. If you go that route, get the best and most powerful amp you can afford. Better to run a speaker with more power than rated than the other way around. Use speaker rms for amp output match.
Also, to have a better sound and ohm lo

I would run tweet mid seperates in front ..tweet in dash...mid in doors.

If using woofers i would get a box that fits on your rear package shelf in trunk. Two comp tens should be plenty if setup right. I have two cvr 12's and its crazy. Be sure box clears magnets on rear deck speakers.

ForumRunner_20130310_090111.png

its just there is so much static as is i don't know if its the deck wiring speakers or all of the above hence why i just wanna do all new and basically i wanted diagram to be able to comprehend
if the dash speakers are tied into door speakers or if they need there own channel
lets put it this way at wot stereo pretty cranked all i can here is spool and drone (dam 3 inch muffler tech exhaust )

I just put those door speakers in they seem pretty good. I have some pioneer 6x9 three ways on adaptors in the back and have some pioneer 3.5's on order for the dash . I put a single 10 sub with a 300 watt sound ordinance amp from crutch field . I have a pioneer 1.5 din head unit which is great but wish it had a USB or aux audio port.

To save room in my trunk I made a sub enclosure that fit on the package tray and since I didn't want to make it easy and enticing for thieves I faced the subs towards the back seat. Then I did the carpet in the trunk to hide everything. The goal was to leave no trace.

image-2090745283.jpg

image-1765072164.jpg

image-458535438.jpg

image-2161107269.jpg

To save room in my trunk I made a sub enclosure that fit on the package tray and since I didn't want to make it easy and enticing for thieves I faced the subs towards the back seat. Then I did the carpet in the trunk to hide everything. The goal was to leave no trace.

View attachment 186035

View attachment 186036

View attachment 186038

View attachment 186039
Your custom set up really looks great!! I like how you enclosed the subs! It cleaned up the trunk with plenty of usable area left. Great job

I already had plans of doing subs facing the cabin in a similar manner...I was going to do a custom fiberglass setup but with all the thefts around here lately I like this idea.

I will go into more details if any body has questions. I did make a spare tire cover out of sheet metal as well.

It is hardboard not cardboard! The carpet is black from Advanced Autoparts if I remember correctly. I cut poster board to get the shapes so I didn't have to buy a bunch of hardboard.

The subs are JBL GT series dual voice coil 10". They are powered by a Sony Explode 1000 watt amp wired in series. The subs will rattle fillings out of your teeth if you are sitting in the back seat. It also relaxes the back muscle very well too. I don't have the measurements of the enclosure though. I also don't have a good pic of the spare tire cover but I can get it later. I just got off of work and tonight is my last night.

When I made the enclosure I had to make the angle right to get the 10's to fit since I have the 6x9's with the adapter that hang down fairly low. I then had to go to the edge of the package tray. I went as wide as I could to get the volume inside the enclosure that the subs require which is why I had to go with a seal set up. I like the fact that I was able to keep a lot of useable trunk space. The wife sees it like I wasted space in the trunk but my two boys love it and so do I.