steering shaft upgrade

LSJM1

2 nice grand cherokee steering shafts cleaned and painted exellent shape,slide easy and rubber joint is good,bolts included,nothing else to buy swap one out for your stock rag joint steering shaft and feel the difference $50 total shipped usps priority,payapl accepted steering shaft.jpg

I bought one and have to say its a nice part.Also it was at my door in 3 days. Thanks Dan

+1 on that. Mine looks great, got to me super fast. To bad it will be next year before my build will benefit from the upgrade. But atleast I have cool parts to look at.

Got it at my door fast and as described , that is good business from LSJM1. Thanks and happy holidays.

Thanks for the kind words I have 4 more left and will not be getting anymore for a few months I don't know what others are selling but the ones I get only come from 2 years of grand cherokees the regular cherokee shafts will fit but the shaft overall is lower quality and shows a lot more wear on the rubber vibration joint once the rubber vibration joint gets enough wear on it it breaks free you will have a lot more slop in your steering than the stock steering shaft and the only way to fix it is to take it off and weld it solid