Steering and Suspension is NO JOKE!

dr_frankenstein

Mad Scientist
Well, What I thought was going to be a great night of blasting through the desert turned out to be a long night of painful breathing and sleeping. I can barely walk everything is sooo sore.... a short checkout in the emergency room left me with pain killers and the advice to drink fluids for the blood im pissing.

Lession be learned, if your going to go faster - upgrade everything needed to support that...... Brakes and Suspension are an important part to remember.

Also learned,

"Stupidity is Directly Proportional to the Level of Assumed Safety."

882.jpg

Thats where my steering failed at about 65-75 mph....

0d5.jpg

I slammed into a small hill hard enough to force rocks under the bead of the tire

384.jpg

Heres the end result.......

Lucky for me, a harness and helmit were being worn and all safety equipment worked as it should...... I mostly walked (well crawled) away with bruises from the harness and seat, its a small price to pay to not be in the hospital for more than a few hours.

A.j.

Yikessss :eek: , glad you are ok, maybe i should sent my guy to you so he can help in the process of sucking out the blood out of you pee pee. LOL :D

Man!
Glad your alive.

That's a major reason why back when I had my rail, I only took it onto the sand dunes. Much more forgiving territory....

How you doing A.J.? Just checking up on you. Tried calling and texting you Saturday but didn't even get voicemail. We may have a bonfire this weekend. I shall let you know around Wednesday before I pick up my parts car/S-10. :)

How you doing A.J.? Just checking up on you. Tried calling and texting you Saturday but didn't even get voicemail. We may have a bonfire this weekend. I shall let you know around Wednesday before I pick up my parts car/S-10. :)

Oh much better, yea i was in serious loopy mode on sat sun..... but im back at work today and ready to get back to talking trash! LOL

Thanks for checking up on me,

A.j.