Stay tuned for some interesting Dyno tests.

Otto J

I have 3 car being tested in the next 2 weeks or so.
Combos are al follows

#1 STOCK short block,212 roller,CHAMPION Iron heads and intake,
3" downpipe,GN1 front mount Intercooler,single nozzle alky 50# injectors
6262 DBB Billet Wheel PTE turbo,stock ported headers,Turbotweak chip
This car has already made 545 at 23#s of boost running out of fuel.
New chip is here and will be retesting.

#2 STOCK short block,212 roller CHAMPION Iron heads,ChampionGN1 intake3.5" downpipe,GN1 front mount Intercooler,dual nozzle alky 83# injectors,Aeromotive 340 Stealth fuel pump.
6765 DBB Billet Wheel PTE turbo,stock ported headers, FAST XFI 2.0
(just have to finish alky and XFI wiring on Monday)

#3 RPE built 249 stroker, Champion ported aluminums,custom RPE roller cam,unsure on headers,GN1 front mount,XFI 2.0,6265 DBB Billet wheel PTE turbo.

#2 will be pushed,not sure yet how far the customer will have me go with the stock short block.

I know # 3 is under turboed,owner wants to get used to the power before he upgrades. I am curious how it will match a stock CI,steel header motor with basically the same turbo.

I did just dial in another built short block,212/218 roller,XFI, with a older 6776 non billet wheel,older ported heads,T/A Headers,
Made 604RWHP at 27-28#s on pump gas,dual alky.
We may be upgrading to the newer 68 Billet wheel soon.

Not sure how these stock shorts will hold up, but will post results in this thread.

STAY TUNED.....

Very interested as well. Otto I see all them cars have headers? R those something I should get sense I plan on running 26psi+? Like how much would it help. If it'll get my setup to 600whp I'll do it haha

Very interested as well. Otto I see all them cars have headers? R those something I should get sense I plan on running 26psi+? Like how much would it help. If it'll get my setup to 600whp I'll do it haha

#1 and #2 have STOCK ported headers :D

# 3 not sure

#1 and #2 have STOCK ported headers :D

# 3 not sure

I was talking about the one that put down 604 on 27lbs. I understand there's people in the 9s with stock headers but if I have have the same tune and gain mph&et from headers I wanna do it. Setup is in sig

#3 I will use your 6265 when you out grow it. =)

68 Billet Turbo, what is that?
More information please.

These tests will be very interesting for sure. My only hope is the thread doesn't get all messed up like your other one did. I almost wish you could just post your results with your opinions of what was right or wrong about the combinations without other people's comments to side track the thread. Either way thank you for showing us what your doing. I bet your phone will be ringing off the hook when the numbers come out. Might be me.:biggrin: