Stay Down License plates

All PM's responded to. These are selling quick.
I have about 10 of the staydown plates left and I still have the Vacuum Brake Conversion if anyone is interested.

I guess these have some sort of latch that keeps them from springing back? Do they mount just like the ones that spring back?
The spring is mounted "over centered" so they do their job of keeping the plate up, or keeping it down as needed....I think!
:D

Just one spring on the side. Works wonders! Literally one of the best, easiest and cheapest mods you can do to your TR!!! (I have confirmed that they do add at least 5hp and 10ftlbs of torque! - at least on my cars they did...) :D

Just one spring on the side. Works wonders! Literally one of the best, easiest and cheapest mods you can do to your TR!!! (I have confirmed that they do add at least 5hp and 10ftlbs of torque! - at least on my cars they did...) :D
LOL...so does leaving the license plate down! :D

That works as well! (IF you have the staydown plate, otherwise it's going to snap right up);)

I have a question. Are these originals with modded spring or are they from a different type of car?

Do they look exactly like originals that come on our cars???

Thanks Rob

Rob:
Take a look at the first post on the first page. You can see a pic of what they look like.
These come off of different cars but fit perfectly as a stock unit would.

There's a few GM models (I think 70's, 80's and 90's), I don't know particulars off hand. Are you interested in purchasing one?

Packages sent out, pm's sent.

A few plates are still left & I still have the vacuum brake conversion kit as well...