Stay down filler doors

WakkoSS

The Camaro (not firebird) license plate holders are stay down...and readily available cheap. I picked up four!

AND........IF YOU FIND THAT NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU PLAN ON IT, YOU NEVER DO MAKE IT TO THE BONEYARD, I CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH ONE OF THESE STAY DOWN GAS DOORS FOR ONLY $15 SHIPPED. PERSONAL CHECKS ARE JUST FINE. ;)

:eek: AHA! BUT THAT TAKES TWO HANDS. BUT WITH MY HANDY-DANDY, STAY DOWN, $15, GAS DOOR, YOU CAN FILLUP WITH ONE HAND TIED BEHIND YOUR BACK AND WAVE TO CHICKS WITH YOUR OTHER HAND. ;)

You guys are just absolutely ridiculous. THE STOCK DOORS ARE STAY DOWN TOO.

THATS WHAT THEM TABS ON THE RIGHT SIDE ARE FOR! YOU PUT YOUR GAS CAP INBETWEEN THE TABS, AND *OMG* IT STAYS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!1

But you have all decided to trek for aftermarket parts to do the same thing.. why drive around the block to the left just to get to the house 15 feet away to the right? :D

Dude, when you try one, it's worth the drive to the boneyard. This is my FOURTH G body and yes, the gas cap method is fine...but this is even better. Providing you dont forget to put your cap back on. Ya dont want one? Don't buy one. ;)

Yeah I wouldn't mind having the free hand for the ladies. What year camaro does the gas door come on.

Burnout

'82-'92 Camaros. They have the key lock for the hatch behind them. Older ones are steel, newer ones are aluminum.

gas door

I can tell you of my no brainer experience. I have owned 3, 3rd gen camaros. I bought the gn as something different to drive. yee ha buddy what a ride. Only I hated everytime I had to fill it up. Being a certified idiot I did not know about the gas cap in the flange or whatever. Any way I sat and thought of what I could use. I new it looked like something I'd seen before. Well I still had my 92 camaro and of course in the winter time it's icy and i had to get in my trunk. Trunk pop didn't want to function, so I had to unlock it from the rear. I pulled down the liscense plate and duh!!!!!!Dumb A$$. I was so happy I figured it out I had forgotten about what Iwas getting out of the car and ran down to the boneyard. the guy gave it to me for free. Cool story huh.