State Of Emergency Never Ending?

Its like they, tptb, are hoping and planning for anarchy to implement more of their jack booted laws. You're 150% right about what's coming with warm weather. The last few years in the city the kids, aka jr. thugs, have been riding and harassing tons of people on city streets with their 4 wheeler ATVs and dirt bikes. Mayor Thugly has order the po-lice to not engage them.
Like there isn't something more important for the constables to do like apprehending illegal aliens or arresting that pimply faced trudeau than running roughshod over grocery store shoppers.

Our POLEEC have PLENTY to do with apprehending illegal aliens....... You should move to AZ if you want to pay for busy cops.

Our POLEEC have PLENTY to do with apprehending illegal aliens....... You should move to AZ if you want to pay for busy cops.

Now that's worth paying cops for, to apprehend the illegal trash and a whole lot cheaper than years of welfare freebies that will turn into a family lifestyle. Too bad y'all are getting so many of the commiefornicate libtards moving there like Texas is too.

Now that's worth paying cops for, to apprehend the illegal trash and a whole lot cheaper than years of welfare freebies that will turn into a family lifestyle. Too bad y'all are getting so many of the commiefornicate libtards moving there like Texas is too.

Fact is, the LIBS somehow have created a deep foot-hold here. Yes, we are a RED state, but that is waning as more and more high taxed leftist ASSHOLES from CA and the high taxed North Eastern states flock here to the sunshine and try to bring their FUCING STUPID policies with them. Old AZ citizens, as our government officials bend the rules, welcome them so, hat they can get revenue, they have fucked us in the ASS.

Look at south Florida.

Last edited:
Fact is, the LIBS somehow have created a deep foot-hold here. Yes, we are a RED state, but that is waning as more and more high taxed leftist ASSHOLES from CA and the high taxed North Eastern states flock here to the sunshine and try to bring their FUCING STUPID policies with them. Old AZ citizens, as our government officials bend the rules, welcome them so, hat they can get revenue, they have fucked us in the ASS.

Look at south Florida.
Nothing like a good ass raping. Good thing the "EXPERTS" that we are supposed to listen to have made AIDS a protected virus. It is against the law to ask if the sexual perverts have aids, but for the corona well..... Good news is you can maybe start ass raping and spreading AIDS, and you will be celebrated for it.

Hilarious. His voice reminds me of Frank Costanza from Seinfeld.

Tucker dismantles the Governor of NJ

Any common sense Americam can always take a demonRat apart. Won't open till its eradicated, lmao. It will never be since the flu is out there 365. What he is saying we can't get back on line until we have a demonRat president. Yup, every loss virus soul is a catastrophe but we lovvvvvve killing babies. And of course he won't say keeping liquor stores open brings in massive taxes. Good for him, keep those evil Christians under control. One guy on the beach equals big fine. The AGW that made the arrest should be fined.
Fuhrer Phil Murphy.

Millions have (already) started to lose every they've worked so hard to get. We ALL know it's going to get WAY worse before it gets better. And now my asshole governor (Ned Lamont (D) CT) is telling us we have some time to go before reopening the state and we now MUST, under penalty of law, wear some type of BS face mask. NOT going to happen Ned. I already had Covid-19, and my wife got it from me. STILL HERE, although I still can't take in full breaths, maybe 80% there. The wife is doing better then me as she didn't have it as bad. And according to everything I've read, the death rate for COVID-19 is less then the regular flu. I'll say this, I have NEVER, EVER felt as bad as I did within the first week. It's bad, but even though we had to go through what we did, I still believe that this whole "shut down America" BS is just that, BS. And what happens later this year when this virus "magically" returns? Gonna shut everything down again?? This is ALL ABOUT CONTROL. It's about "how far can we push" the people before they crack. The House Dems know what's happening, and what people are going through. So they do what? NOTHING. They have plenty of $$$$, they ain't losing shit. As for the fucking Chinese government who weaponized and developed this virus. It's cost America and it's people Trillions of dollars and lives. Trump should call XI and tell him that those Trillions of dollars of debt we owe, well ya ain't gonna see it. ZERO balance of today. Least we can do.
dEMOCRATS88.jpg

Millions have (already) started to lose every they've worked so hard to get. We ALL know it's going to get WAY worse before it gets better. And now my asshole governor (Ned Lamont (D) CT) is telling us we have some time to go before reopening the state and we now MUST, under penalty of law, wear some type of BS face mask. NOT going to happen Ned. I already had Covid-19, and my wife got it from me. STILL HERE, although I still can't take in full breaths, maybe 80% there. The wife is doing better then me as she didn't have it as bad. And according to everything I've read, the death rate for COVID-19 is less then the regular flu. I'll say this, I have NEVER, EVER felt as bad as I did within the first week. It's bad, but even though we had to go through what we did, I still believe that this whole "shut down America" BS is just that, BS. And what happens later this year when this virus "magically" returns? Gonna shut everything down again?? This is ALL ABOUT CONTROL. It's about "how far can we push" the people before they crack. The House Dems know what's happening, and what people are going through. So they do what? NOTHING. They have plenty of $$$$, they ain't losing shit. As for the fucking Chinese government who weaponized and developed this virus. It's cost America and it's people Trillions of dollars and lives. Trump should call XI and tell him that those Trillions of dollars of debt we owe, well ya ain't gonna see it. ZERO balance of today. Least we can do. View attachment 353059
good to hear your ok ..and from someone who has had it ....only people I know who have had it are in Oklahoma. friends of my parents...he died within first day of symptoms...and his wife is ok...she found him dead in the bathroom....didnt even have time to get to the hospital...would love to hear from more who have real life experience or encounters with it ....

hey there Tactical GN...I'm sure this has gone through your mind...but where do you think you contracted it from...very difficult to tell..I know..but putting a timeline together in when you first showed systoms and day of contact with the disease...we have had 200 plus cases and 14 deaths in my county...on a side note they opened the beaches back up yesterday ...which I think is foolish at this point ...need to give it another 2 weeks IMOP...

Last edited: