Started a new GN project this winter.

88ZNX

Let loose the Boost!!
Got this car finley after trying to buy it for 15 years. It didnt look like this 15 years ago but its turning out better than we thought. So far new engine trans wiring harness and fuel system. My goal is a GNX clone just for me as a daily driver. You can follow the build at www.aaperformance.org sorry no pic havent figured out how to load one on this new site yet.

I have a photobucket.com account and I upload my pics there then just cut and paste the IMG code here. Pretty simple

Thanks I have bought a lot of parts for this project from members and G-body parts. Its great to have so much suport from this board.

Pics are easy to post on this new board. Just use the "Upload a File" button to open up all of your folders. Find your pic & double click. Then decide if you want to display the pic full size or a thumb nail. That's it. Easier than uploading to Photo Bucket, etc, & then copy/paste the image code. Plus if you use the board to host the pics you don't have to worry about the dreaded Red X popping up in the future.

Try it... You'll like it.

~JM~

And if you load it as a thumbnail the pic will be full sized instead of chopped down.:D Tried it myself on a couple and the thumbnail is the better way to dosplay them, believe me it will let you post a more detailed pic.:cool:

Congrats on saving one! That thing was rough but it looked very complete.

Get some finished pics up soon.

Nice save! For sitting on grass for that long, I'm suprised the floor boards are as nice as they are.

IMG_2505.JPG
IMG_3045.JPG
IMG_3154.JPG
IMG_2516.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3055.JPG
    IMG_3055.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 51
With the new front cap, engine,trans, wiring harnes finished. We buffed out the paint witch looked decent but not good enuf. So I sent it on to the bodyshop to be done right.
IMG_3687.JPG

Move mouse over your name at top of page. A drop down menu comes down go to avatar and up load new pic. It took me a wile to do it with out using a photo bucket. That was way to much trouble.