Standard 109 Blocks

RealestVIN7

Third Member
I have 12 standard 109 blocks for sale. I am selling them for a buddy. He's retiring from the engine building scene. All have been checked out and are in good shape. I believe he wants at least $200 each, plus shipping. Pickup may also be an available option. I can't deliver due to the lack of a truck. Thanks.
-Andrew 972 742 5155

How much shipped to 89052? I can supply a business address, that should help some. Might be interested in two if the price is right. Thanks, Scott

They are clean standard blocks. A "standard" block typically has not been worked on at all. This means they are pre-machine work. You will be responsible for the machining. I will be getting shipping quotes tomorrow.
-Andrew

They are clean standard blocks. A "standard" block typically has not been worked on at all. This means they are pre-machine work. You will be responsible for the machining. I will be getting shipping quotes tomorrow.
-Andrew

Get one for 68123 and some pictures

truck frieght to terminal at 31904. I can pick it up from the trucking company.

I have gotten all of your pm's and requests guys. I'm still working on the shipping and locating pallets to use. I haven't forgotten about you all. The guy that handles the shipping at my dealership has been off a lot this week. I promise i will keep you up to date. Thanks for your patience.
-Andrew

Here are the blocks, for those of you that don't think it's possible. :wink:

Attachments

• 06-07-07_1153.jpg
    06-07-07_1153.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 283
Still waiting on a price for one or maybe two shipped to 89052 (Las Vegas)
I can provide a business address or pick up at a terminal.

To all of those interested in these blocks... I haven't forgotten about a single one of you. I promise. The guy that was going to help me ship out all of these blocks backed out and I have been forced to find an affordable shipper on my own. This, combined with my lack of reliable internet access has contributed to my taking so much time to get this in order. Please continue to be patient with me. I will let all of you know what information and prices that I gather asap. Thanks again.
-Andrew 972 742 5155 anytime, seriously

To try and keep this simple, I'm requesting that everyone in need of a block send me one PM with all of their information and needs. This will simplify things, and allow me to get a final count of all serious buyers. These buyers will be required to follow my terms of purchase and delivery, including the buyer's responsibility to pay for the shipping of their blocks. These blocks have turned out to be more popular than I thought. Be patient with me please. The most efficient way to contact me regarding any of this will be by phone. You may call me at any time night or day. Even late if you want. If I don't answer, just leave your info and request in a voicemail. Thank you for your interest and cooperation.
-Andrew @ 972 742 5155