stalling help

helrazr

i took my car out today and drove it for a bit and it stalled while i was driving. i waited a bit and it fired up, so i hobbled it towards home it stalled again. so i started it again and got it home and left it idle and recorded the numbers.
these #'s are at idle when i got it home stalled twice within a block
af 05
lb 32-35
bat 13.8
int 128
bl 127
mph 0
clt 168
ats 68
rpm 825
tps .32
iac 03
cc 189
pl 2.1
sp 23.8
o2 859

these #'s are when it stalled the third time just before i recorded the numbers above
af 04
lb 0
bat 12.5
int 128
bl 128
mph 0
clt 167
ats 77
rpm 0
tps .30
iac 158
cc 0
pl 3.0
sp 0
o2 0

Your tps sensor readings are too low at .32,adjust the tps to .40-.44 at idle.Also your iac is reading low, adjust it to read between 10-30 at idle most cars will fall in between this range. Also spray the iac with some carb cleaner and clean off the carbon on it, then spray the throttle body with some carb cleaner and reset the sensors.

ok i read adjusted the tps sensor i was wondering could it be the ignition module thats going. I going to nees a little help on the iac adjustment and reseting don't no how to do that can ya help. thanks

i cleaned the iac and throttle body out. when i start the car cold the iac numbers are ok but as the car warms up the numbers drop and it starts to fumble if i'm driving it stalls just like turning the key off and won't start till it cools down.

Possible ignition module issues, usually the car will run fine when cold then start to miss when hot.

well it starts good when cold then it starts to miss when it warms up then it will dies then your have to wait awhile till it cools down then it will go abit then die.

I would take the coilpack off and check out the ignition module,look at the module for signs of over heating.

Look at the epoxy on the module and see if it's starting to look like it's melting or bubbling kind of look, although the module could still be going bad even without the melting epoxy look, thats just one sign that sticks out right away.

as for now all's i see is two little blisters that are popped the size of lead in your pencil, i don't know if thats the way the epoxy was poured or not though

Ok, alot of them look like that, it's normal, but the module could still be going bad. How old is the module, is it the stock module?

tell you the truth i have no idea my dad bought the car from the states five years ago and never drove it i then bought it 6 months ago from him and just started driving it a few months ago the epoxy is black. i'm in canada just to let you know

I know my stock one was black, and the aftermarket one I bought was silver.I know the modules are a little pricey to try and be guessing over the internet, but it sounds like the module.

thats what i'm thinking its the module the only thing that suck is the drags are coming up this coming weekend and around here it would be hard to get one quick i think i'm going to have to scratch the races now

Maybe someone from Canada on this board has a spare module sitting around and can help ya out!