Stainless T-bolt clamps

Mako

Anyone have a cheap place to get these? If not I might be making a large order from a distributor to get better costs. Is spring loaded clamps the way to go versus the regular t-bolt? I have been reading that it allows more for thermal expansion and such.

My SS T-Bolts are from Kilgo's on Sand Island Access Rd. :cool: The clamps will be in the Marine section. I have also seen them at Hydra-Air.

I'll second what Geoff said. Hydra Air carries the T-bolt clamps in assorted sizes. They run from around $5 to $7 depending on the size. I was there earlier this year, and remember seeing them there. HTH.

Whats better? The standard T-bolt or the spring loaded type? What if I could get them for half of that price or less? Anyone interested? basically ~$15 for six versus ~$30 for six.

I'm still running the Stock standard type hose clamps from the intercooler to turbo (24-25 PSI boost at the track). Kilgo's was out of the correct size every time I went. In fact, they were out of almost every size.:rolleyes: I gave up on it after a while.

The T-Bolts probably hold better, and they look nicer for sure.....:)

Necessary? Not on my car. But I'll be picking up the correct size when I remember to get around to it...... Just so it matches! :p :D

All the clamps on my car is from Hydro Air except the one from the turbo to the V4 (from CAS). I noticed in all of the clamps from Hydro Air has a kink in the middle. I think the one with the spring on the clamp is the better one from the heavy duty clamps.

Check out Johnsperformance, I think he has a complete kit for have the price per/clamp when purchased seperate. John's also offer USPS service so the shipping would be pretty cheap.

Napa heavy duty washer clamps for alot cheaper and more adjustability. I have been using some on my lower IC pipes with great results.