Stage ll 87 Buick for sale or trade.

No track times or dyno numbers trans is 200R4 dontknow much about it came with the car but is sound rear is a 8.5 posi .Look at my signature it has the car info there.

In Florida.my #954-540-8062 ask for Al.I built the motor from new parts I have all receipts for everything.The intake and throttle body were off my 109 motor though.

Slamming - glad to see you took some of the unnecessary comments like a man.
I tip my hat to you sir.
We used to have a pretty hard rule about not commenting on a For Sale ad unless it was to ask specific questions.
Looks like Charlie may have lightened up a bit on that - but still..as humorous as they might have been - inappropriate - and not keeping with the mantra of Going Fast With Class that is Buick.
Contrary to what folks might think - Florida weather is tough on cars
Very tough, I know firsthand having bought a few from there.
Phoenix it ain't.
GLW your sale.
The market ultimately determines sales price and length.

Car SOLD to Keith Thank you Keith for taking the drive to look at the car.you will enjoy it.PS Don't ask how much that is Keith's business.

Hay al its victor tommys friend tommy told me about the car I would call but he couldn't get ahold of you to see if I could have your phone number so I had to register here to see if I could get ahold of you. tommy will give you my number call me if you still could work something out.

I made a deal just cant go back on my word even though the car has not been picked up yet.Sorry but if there is anything else you need let me know I will get your # and call you.