Stage II stuff for sale

maverick

Okay, it's been awhile since I updated my future project, but it appears I have a twinn turbo stage II 100% complete I may strike a deal on ,inner cooler to flywheel. So the stage II stuff I have I would like to sell.

1 set of FRESH Buick stage II heads casting #25500031 ready to bolt on. They feature 2.080 titanium intake valves, 1.600 stainless exhaust valves both have 11/32 stems, bronze guides, 10* locks and PC seals. 49cc combustion chambers, not sure on intake and exhaust runner sizes, but they are huge. No leaks, no cracks, never had repairs anywhere. These are like new. Set up for a solid roller cam with a lift of .660 and roller rockers. These will make serious h.p. Maximum port work. Pics upon request via e-mail Asking $1500.

Stage II intake for on-center. Comes with 90mm Acufab throttle body and doghouse, Ford TPS sensor, fuel rails, liquid filled fuel pressure gauge, billet adjustable regulator, -8 steel braided crossover fuel line, CSI aluminum thermostat housing, temp sensor. Pics upon request via e-mail
$750.

1 Custom built dual scroll turbo large shaft, 4 bolt, 3.5" exhaust V-band, 4" inlet, equivilent to approx. a PT 78. Hits hard and fast. Costed me $2200 to have made, yours for $650. Pics upon reques via e-mail.

1 set of steel main caps I had on my 4.1 stage II. They are 4 bolt mains, cross drilled as well. I can't remember the cost of these but they weren't cheap. $250.

1 Set of 83 lb. Siemen injectors used. $300.

1 2" Applied Tech waste gate. $200

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES

Package deal on all of the above= $3300 shipped plus a free set of tall Buick valve covers

Any bumps or help is much appreciated;)

Okay, it's been awhile since I updated my future project, but it appears I have a twinn turbo stage II 100% complete I may strike a deal on ,inner cooler to flywheel. So the stage II stuff I have I would like to sell.

1 set of FRESH Buick stage II heads casting #25500031 ready to bolt on. They feature 2.080 titanium intake valves, 1.600 stainless exhaust valves both have 11/32 stems, bronze guides, 10* locks and PC seals. 49cc combustion chambers, not sure on intake and exhaust runner sizes, but they are huge. No leaks, no cracks, never had repairs anywhere. These are like new. Set up for a solid roller cam with a lift of .660 and roller rockers. These will make serious h.p. Maximum port work. Pics upon request via e-mail Asking $1500.

Stage II intake for on-center. Comes with 90mm Acufab throttle body and doghouse, Ford TPS sensor, fuel rails, liquid filled fuel pressure gauge, billet adjustable regulator, -8 steel braided crossover fuel line, CSI aluminum thermostat housing, temp sensor. Pics upon request via e-mail
$750.

1 Custom built dual scroll turbo large shaft, 4 bolt, 3.5" exhaust V-band, 4" inlet, equivilent to approx. a PT 78. Hits hard and fast. Costed me $2200 to have made, yours for $650. Pics upon reques via e-mail.

1 set of steel main caps I had on my 4.1 stage II. They are 4 bolt mains, cross drilled as well. I can't remember the cost of these but they weren't cheap. $250.

1 Set of 83 lb. Siemen injectors used. $300.

1 2" Applied Tech waste gate. $200

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES

Package deal on all of the above= $3300 shipped plus a free set of tall Buick valve covers

Any bumps or help is much appreciated;)

Interested in the injectors. What's the milage on them?

D

I'm in the middle of Texas right now at a rest area with Internet access so won't see your reply to this until I hit another rest area tomorrow.

Can you post who built the turbo, with specs, and what does "dual scroll" mean?

Thanks, I'll get back with you tomorrow or as soon as I find another free access area.

Milage on the injectors I would have to guess around 200 miles, they have been in my car for about 4 years and the car has sat for the last 3 years. Basically the 1 year they were operating in the engine was when we were building test engines, so the action they seen for a 1 year period was, build an engine, run it for 30-40 miles, tear it down, redo another engine drive it another 30-40 miles, tear it down ect... I have never ran a max duty cycle out of them, I belive the most we sqeezed them was maybe 75-85%

As far as the turbo is concerned a guy by the name of "Dominic" from Dominic Turbos in the Detroit area is who built the turbo to what h.p. we wanted to achieve. I don't know the trimm of the wheels, it wasn't an off the shelf turbo. We had a meeting with Dominic and said, we want a hard/fast hitting turbo for a buick stage II that will produce around 900+ h.p to the rear tires. Explained lag concerns and what not which he thoroughly understood. He called back 2 weeks later and said I got something for you I think you will like.
Put it on the car, and gave it a run. All I know is, with a 3lb boost build up at a stop, just a quick stab on the throttle and the car went about 20-30 foot and blew the slicks away. I was impressed. The other tactic we tried with it was a 2nd gear 45 mph roll stab, at producing 11 lbs boost the car went sideways and the time it took to spool it was similar to a stock turbo if you remember how fast those spooled up. The housing is designed for incredible mid/top end while the dual scroll aspect gives it a more quicker response down low. Some of the engine response can also be reflection from my engine build as a whole as well, head work, intake work ect...
The stuff I have listed was all on the same engine at the same time.

I'm not a guru at specs on this stuff like John W. Infact many people here oppose using dual scrolls, but this turbo really did impress me with its output.
It may never put a car in the 8's... but it should get ya close;)

I hope I have given some insight on what information you are looking for.

Just outside of El Paso....free Texas rest area Internet connection. I love Texas. Got a few pics of dead Armadillos....I don't think I'll eat any beef here, not certain of it's origin, especially if I have to remove armor plating from "the steak."

You didn't give much info on the turbo...can't you phone Dominic and get some?

I'll check in from the next free spot.

I'll see if I can take it to someone to measure the wheels on it to be sure by this weekend if my work slows down a bit.

Injectors are sold, still taking offers on the rest. Also, the package deal on the remaining is reduced to $2400. Shipping included to lower 48 states. This is some good stuff

That's

Just outside of El Paso....free Texas rest area Internet connection. I love Texas. Got a few pics of dead Armadillos....I don't think I'll eat any beef here, not certain of it's origin, especially if I have to remove armor plating from "the steak."

You didn't give much info on the turbo...can't you phone Dominic and get some?

I'll check in from the next free spot.

What the Texans sell as "possum on the 1/2 shell:biggrin:

NEW price on heads and turbo
Stage II heads lowered to $1200 shipping included

Custom built dual scroll turbo large shaft estimated h.p output= 900+ h.p
$550 shipped.

Stage II intake has been sold.

Great deals here folks ;)

NEW price on heads and turbo
Stage II heads lowered to $1200 shipping included

Custom built dual scroll turbo large shaft estimated h.p output= 900+ h.p
$550 shipped.

Stage II intake has been sold.

Great deals here folks ;)

Shoot me some pics of the heads/rockers.

Thanks.

Pics of the turbo and wastegate are coming to you guys thru e-mail, I have not yet had a chance to take the turbo to have the wheel sizes checked and 2 calls to Dominic who built it have been unsucessful. I will get more info on it asap.