STAGE II HEADS

kirbdawg69

I hate my sceen name :(
Cleaning out garage and forgot about my little stash of Stage II parts. Can't tell you to much about the heads other t
Than the valves measure 2.1 and 1.6, nothing looks beat up all the valves had the cylinder numbers stamped on them and both the heads have the little temp indicator glued on to let you know if they were ever overheated. When they where ran.
$650.00

Also have a set of iron stage II heads $275

Attachments

• 2013-02-17_19-59-50_516.jpg
    2013-02-17_19-59-50_516.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 231
I would also like to see the pics of the Irons......:D

2013-02-18_18-34-34_846.jpg

Attachments

• 2013-02-18_18-34-47_782.jpg
    2013-02-18_18-34-47_782.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 206
  • 2013-02-18_18-35-05_937.jpg
    2013-02-18_18-35-05_937.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 192
norbs, i traded a pair to jim rock years ago, they were still in the gm boxes, i have a pair that was ported by schmits engine builders of indianapolis, heavy they weight 11lbs each more that the alum, heads,

norbs, i traded a pair to jim rock years ago, they were still in the gm boxes, i have a pair that was ported by schmits engine builders of indianapolis, heavy they weight 11lbs each more that the alum, heads,
Odell you should of kept them...they flow way more out of the box than the alum versions.............the D shape exhaust port is the best design for flow.

norb, i have aperfect pair that was on a na summer set, that was run as a gasser back in the mid eightys, they are complete ready to bolt on,

Odell I have a set on my car.......its a 3.8 bore any valve size bigger than 2.02, 1.60 won;t clear the bore. Dave should buy these heads or your heads if he is doing a street car? Until I dyno mine I need to hold off on more sets, but if the price is right I could be tempted..:)

maybe we should start a new thread, my stage parts and my regal with stage heads along with 3 complete engines and as never used 016 block, lots of parts, trans, convertors, turbo, etc, will be for sale before long as i have a lot of hospital bills from my late wifes treatment,

maybe we should start a new thread, my stage parts and my regal with stage heads along with 3 complete engines and as never used 016 block, lots of parts, trans, convertors, turbo, etc, will be for sale before long as i have a lot of hospital bills from my late wifes treatment,

Aww man Im really sorry about that.

Odell I have a set on my car.......its a 3.8 bore any valve size bigger than 2.02, 1.60 won;t clear the bore. Dave should buy these heads or your heads if he is doing a street car? Until I dyno mine I need to hold off on more sets, but if the price is right I could be tempted..:)

I can mic them tonight if I dont get off to late and see what they come in at. And Im trying to get more pics of the aluminun heads up but now the work computer is failing on me. Am I way off on the price for this heads? Or is there a ton of aluminun heads out there or not a hug demand?

kirbdawg69 said:
Am I way off on the price for this heads? Or is there a ton of aluminun heads out there or not a hug demand?

With rockers theyd maybe be work your asking price, bare not so much. Prices are down on sii heads...

Go ahead and Mic them just so you know what they are. Not sure how many were made, or the reason they stopped using them. Jay carter had some bad experiences with them, something about sealing issues, but I can;t see them worse than a 109 head with 8 bolts, you still have 14 bolts for strength, and I would think cast iron has less flex than an Al head... I paid $200 for mine bare.