"Stage I" Buick Grand National

flipmo

"Come Correct - Boosted"
Hi Guys. I know I know I know, what am I doing, right? I have decided to put my "Pride and Joy" up for auction to potentially get another toy. I just pulled the car out of winter storage and freshed everything up. The GN is ready for this driving season. I'm now ready for a my next project. Attached in the Ebay listing below are plenty of PICs; however, I do have a lot more based upon request.

Attached is the Ebay Listing for the car.

eBay Motors: Buick : Grand National (item 280110715967 end time May-11-07 12:02:43 PDT)

Thanks

flipmo

How much are you looking to get?

As much as possible. Not about money, but I am not just giving away my GN neither. These's a ton of investments here and someone will be very very happy with this Stage 1 GN. Turn key and go! Make me an offer (Fair Offer).

Thanks

flip

Updated PICs - Stage I

Attached are a few PICs of the GN.

Attachments

• 100_0719.jpg
    100_0719.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 19,080
  • 100_0720.jpg
    100_0720.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 5,658
  • 100_0721.jpg
    100_0721.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 9,574
  • 100_0723.jpg
    100_0723.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 5,536
Damn thats nice! All the money I've spent on my junk I should have just saved and put a downpayment on a real car!

Was this Anderson's personal car? , Did u buy it out of NJ?

Yes, this was Bill Anderson's personal car and he sold it to Travis and I bought it from Travis. So, the car has been in nothing but the best of hands.

I've added my own goodies and touch of class to the car since I have owned it to make it 100%. It's always great to take a "MASTERPIECE" to the next level.

Good Luck

flip

so I take it the car was never raced after Travis bought it :confused:

Hi. That is correct. Travis stated he never tracked the car other than just doing a little hot-dogging on the street. I never dragged it myself other than just killing a locale Corvette, Mustang, and Camaro (fun). The car has been fresheden up.

The GN has always and will continue to be serviced as if the car was aggressively being driven.

Thanks

flip