stage block, heads 153 and killer rear end for sale and other parts

troyzT

1.stage 2 block on center 153 casting been sonic check 4.2 bore with stage heads $2500 my loss your gain
2. killer ford 9in no money spare ready to bolt in has the best of parts into it with a h&r bar $3500
3. stock frame $300
4. stock deck lid with shaved key hole $100
5.excel efi brand new in the box with wide band $1300 paid for then that for it.

1.stage 2 block on center 153 casting been sonic check 4.2 bore with stage heads $2500 my loss your gain
2. killer ford 9in no money spare ready to bolt in has the best of parts into it with a h&r bar $3500
3. stock frame $300
4. stock deck lid with shaved key hole $100
5.excel efi brand new in the box with wide band $1300 paid for then that for it.
6.killer turbo 400 lonnie dyer stage 1 with trans brake can handle 1200hp asking $1200

new price on the rear end $3200 I more then that into it

It would probably help if you gave more details on the rear end. Like what parts are in side it, what housing was used etc.

has a spool from strange powercoated housing with H&r bar disc brakes 35 spline axels from moser has everything that you can have on it 2 plugs reforce housing.

The housing is a reenforced quick performance with the back brace and welded mounts for the HR bar. The center section is a Currie nodular iron case with a 3:50 spool and race gears. Housing also has the drain plug. Brakes are Currie explorer style. Brakes will clear 15" rims. This is a very bad ass rear end ready to take anything you can throw at it. Everything is new. I.ordered this for troy and I don't believe he used it yet. Housing is powder coated 80% gloss black. ----Jeremy

Axles are 35 spline with 1/2" studs btw. Billet 1350 yoke. Bearing ends are the big Torino style. I believe he us including the new HR bar with it as well. This is $4400 worth of a rear end already built, no hassles.

its all new never used it. $3200 its a great deal for someone I'am surprise no one jumps on this.