Stage 2 Redy To Go

Comp Ratio Is Mid 9's , Oiling Is Duttwieller External , Crank Is Forged Motosports , Must Go Complete Everyone Wants The Short Block!

Sold

A Deposit Has Showed Up . I Thank Everyone That Looked , Now I Can Explain The Things Involved With Selling A Stage 2 . Questions Like "will A Stock Intake Fit? " Or "do You Think A 63 Turbo Will Be Enough?" How About " It Doesen't Look Like A Stage 2". "whats A Jessel?" "why Would You Not Have Roller Cam Bearings" . To All You Monday Morning Quarterbacks Out There Find A Engine Builder You Trust And Listen To Them! They Build These For A Living, Stop Trying To Engineer Or Build Things On Your Own Without Learning .
People Wonder Why There Is So Much Breakage At Any Big Event
Maybe Too Many Are Trying To Build There Own Engines.i Have Used Rpe(there Are Other Good Ones To) For 20 Years And I Have Broken Many Things Running On Edge But I Have Never Had A Engine Problem ! (rods , Bearings, Crank Ect) At One Point I Believe I Had 190 Passes On The Shortblock, This Was With The Car Running In The 8.6 To 8.9 Range At 3200lb. I Did Have A Rod Break And Window Another Block But That Combo Pinned A 1200hp Dyno And That Was In 1998 Or 9. All I Am Saying Is Racing Cost Money But Just By Buying The Absolute Most Expensive Parts Does Not Guarentee
High Horsepower. Again Thanks For Inquiring .

2006 Chevy 2500 duramax quad cab tow vehicle (14.67@91mph, i HAD to try it! )

Quicker and faster that most Hondas at the local dragstrip. :)

Neal

Neal, the best part about it is, it's completely stock, has 20' wheels (power robbers) and has only level 1 (towing) programming by diablo. I like to go to the track on import nites and razz all the ricers about a 5500lb 4 door pickup smokin' their lil' turds. :p

Priceless :biggrin:

turbo_canuck said:
I like to go to the track on import nites and razz all the ricers about a 5500lb 4 door pickup smokin' their lil' turds. :p

Neal