Stage 2 rectangle port intake manifold

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
I have this Indy intake manifold . It is a early manifold that will work with stage 2 heads . You will have to fabricate some spacers to adapt it to a regular stage block . I have runners for the inside thatvare square port that would have to be modified to rectangle. Or you can make some that are Alil shorter to suite the performance you are looking for . This is a pretty rare piece that I have never seen one for sale . 1500 plus the ride . Let me know if you have any further questions

Attachments

• IMG_6716.JPG
    IMG_6716.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_6736.JPG
    IMG_6736.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_6739.JPG
    IMG_6739.JPG
    873.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_6714.PNG
    IMG_6714.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_6745.JPG
    IMG_6745.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 84
I have this Indy intake manifold . It is a early manifold that will work with stage 2 heads . You will have to fabricate some spacers to adapt it to a regular stage block . I have runners for the inside thatvare square port that would have to be modified to rectangle. Or you can make some that are Alil shorter to suite the performance you are looking for . This is a pretty rare piece that I have never seen one for sale . 1500 plus the ride . Let me know if you have any further questions
Nice peice!

Thank you I actually am going to be using this other one with individual throttle body . It should be a interesting combination
267ECE7F-A325-48F8-9AD5-4B98D13E60D8.jpg

Cool looking piece but the injector is on top of the throttle blade. Made to be wide open or closed. That's going to be a nightmare to tune

Cool looking piece but the injector is on top of the throttle blade. Made to be wide open or closed. That's going to be a nightmare to tune
I can eliminate the ITB and go with one single TB if needed