Stage 2 race cam for sale

turbobitt

I have a brand new never run Stage 2 cam for Stage 2 heads for sale. I was planing on using this cam myself but I'm changing my combo around and going with something a little different. This is a very aggressive profile and has a lot of duration at .200 lift compared to others of the same rated durations. Camshaft is a Comp Cams 246/238 @ 112 LSA. I have a detailed cam lobe profile for both Intake and Exhaust lobes for the serious buyer and will be available after payment. Just looking to recoup some of the money in this cam. Cam nose is unmodified and I can cut the flange per buyers request.

$300 plus shipping takes it.

Please PM if interested.

I have a brand new never run Stage 2 cam for Stage 2 heads for sale. I was planing on using this cam myself but I'm changing my combo around and going with something a little different. This is a very aggressive profile and has a lot of duration at .200 lift compared to others of the same rated durations. Camshaft is a Comp Cams 246/238 @ 112 LSA. I have a detailed cam lobe profile for both Intake and Exhaust lobes for the serious buyer and will be available after payment. Just looking to recoup some of the money in this cam. Cam nose is unmodified and I can cut the flange per buyers request.

$300 plus shipping takes it.

Please PM if interested.
ttt